12

The wedding was finally over

The wedding was finally over. Now I can finally take a breath and not stress out about preparations and flowers, but now I'm the new Mrs. Enderson. I'll live with Devon for 5 years, the reality of it all just hit me when the guests were leaving and him and I sat in my dressing room with Gianina who helped me take off my wedding dress and put on my simple white dress.

All I wanted to wear is a crop top and sweatpants and lay in bed but Devon and I would be heading to the airport to get on his private jet and fly god knows where. And so there would obviously be paparazzi trying to get photos of us there. I had to look elegant.

Gianina kissed my cheeks and squeezed me into a tight hug, she made me promise her that if I needed anything or if something goes wrong then I should immediately call her. Devon was still wearing his suit, he sat calmly on the sofa with his legs crossed. His suit jacket was off on the sofa's arm. His black tie was nowhere to be seen, he had his shirt unbuttoned exposing his clavicles, his sleeves were pulled up into his elbow. His hair messy from the numerous times he ran his hand through it.

He looked exhausted even more than I did. I walked behind him and sat on the sofa's arm next to his suit jacket.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

He sighed "Are you?".

"I guess I am I feel like I need to sleep it off today and then wake up tomorrow morning to grasp my thoughts and take all of this in".

My eyes fell onto his hand, his black wedding band fitted him perfectly even though it looked weird at first but it does suit him. He engraved my name inside of the ring when we went to get it and I recall joking that I should maybe grave his onto mine and he said that he already did that.

"Do you want to cancel our flight and just go to a hotel today?" He suddenly asked.

"Uh I'm fine with whatever you want to do, I can sleep in the jet right?".

He fished his phone from his pocket and dialed a number then said "We are ready to head to the airport".

With that I stood up and glanced around the dressing room one last time to make sure that everything was packed and I haven't forgotten anything.

I watched Devon grab his jacket and trying to button back his shirt. I stood in front of him grabbing his shirt with both my hands fisting them I raised my head to meet his furrowed face and I said "You are not putting all of that on again, we are going to the airport you should at least look comfortable and you look good like this".

"I will trust my fashion designer" he said and I laughed.

"I'm your fashion designer now?".

His hands sneaked into the back of my neck, his eyes softening a bit "Well in the beginning you were my business partner and then as I got to know you better you became someone I can trust blindly you became a good friend of mine and now you are my wife Mrs. Enderson"