you really don't remember, huh?

A month has passed ever since the incident. Everyday was a pain to you but everything worked out once jungkook woke up.

It was around two weeks ago since he gained consciousness and he was slowly healing. He was indeed back to his usual self but he was still a bit fragile.

You fished out a lighter from your pocket and lit up your cigarette. You weren't really the type to smoke often but you always have a pack with you.

Smoking was one of your ways to distress.

"You smoke?" a voice asked behind you and you turned, seeing jeongguk walking towards you.

"Obviously." you scoffed and he sighed. He walked towards you and you both stood side by side at the balcony. "Not often though. I only smoke when I'm thinking about something."

"Well then, penny for your thoughts?" you faced him as he smiled. You paused, eyes just admiring his features.

"Just go!" you shouted, looking at both of them with panic. "If I come with you we will all die! Father will eventually find me and—"

"No! You're coming with us!" he shouted and held your hand. You stood still as he attempted on pulling you. He paused, teary eyes staring straight towards yours. "Y/N please. Your father will end up killing you if—"

"Y/N!? Where the hell are you!"

You pushed both of them away and whispered. "Just go! If you hesitate and come back here I'll never forgive you." you said as a tear slipped down your cheek.

"Please just go. Save yourselves."

You chuckled, eyes brimming with tears as you looked away from him. He gazed at you with confusion as you sighed and whispered,

"You really don't remember, huh?"