meeting the boss

"Seokjin, good thing you're here. How did the—" the brown haired boy started but was cut off with the sight of an unfamiliar face. "Who is that?"

"Oh." Seokjin said, eyes trained on the boy beside him. "This is jeon jungkook." he said.

"Why aren't just recruiting people without doing a background check seokj—"

"I already ran a background check tae." he cut off, smirking. Jungkook's eyes widened as he asked.

"What? How?" he asked.

"I have my ways dear." he smirked. "Now, where is she?"

"She's at her office of course." he responded, clutching a pen and a small black notebook.

Upon reaching her office, they all frowned upon seeing it empty. "What? She was just here a moment ago—"

"That was a moment ago tae." a feminine but dark voice said. Jungkook turned and saw a girl, black hair beautifully resting on her shoulders as she smirked.

"What do you both need?" she asked, entering her office and sitting on the leather chair. As she sat down, her eyes landed on jungkook's and he felt a shiver run down his spine. "Oh? Who's this?"

"Seokjin's new recruit." Taehyung informed. "His name's jeon jungkook."

"Hm. He seems tough." she grinned. "Show him his room and start training tomorrow morning."

"And don't go easy on him. He needs to be tough. Tougher than how he is now."