special mission

"Officer Jeon." jungkook turned as he heard shownu calling his name. "Namjoon called you in."

His brows furrowed as he nodded. Heading towards namjoon's office, he knocked before quietly opening the door.

"Sir? You called me?" he asked and namjoon turned, eyes shining with joy as he smiled.

"Yes, yes, take a seat Jeon." jungkook obliged, confused over his boss' enthusiasm. "Your performance has been very good these past few days Jeon and I've been nothing but proud."

"Thank you sir."

"And I called you here to inform you that the head has called me earlier." he grinned. "He told me that he'll be assigning you with a very important mission."

"And that is to take down the biggest mafia group." he raised his brows. Of course he knew what mafia group he was talking about. It wasn't very much famous for its brutality.

"And he asked me to catch her alive and breathing."

Jungkook's eyes widened. "God, what's with all the hatred?"

"Good question." Namjoon chuckled. "The group's leader mercilessly killed his brother. And he wants her to feel more pain than what he felt."

"Wait— her? Their leader's a girl?"

"Yes. A tough one must I say."

author✨
what a boring chap oh god.