hoseok

Tapping on her phone, she smirked and jungkook watched with a frown. He was quite curious as to why she was showing certain expressions.

Taking a small peek on her phone he held his breath. Then, she raised her brows, head turning towards his immediately and he flinched, looking up straight at her eyes.

Her pulse quickened at how close their faces were and her cheeks turned slight pink as she scooted away from him.

"Why are you peeking in my phone?" she growled and jungkook blinked, still shocked.

"I- I-"

"Ma'am? Were here." her driver stated, looking back at the both of them.

She quickly opened the car door, stepping down and hurriedly walking toward the mall. Jungkook quickly caught up, staying silent.

"Aish. None of this are good enough." she groaned, "Why are the designs so exaggerated god"

"Why, what kind of dress do you want?" jungkook asked, already frustrated of walking around.

"Something plain and simple but can make heads turn." a deep voice butted in and her eyes widened at the figure. "Typical y/n."

"Hobi!" she shouted and for the first time, jungkook saw her eyes sparkle. "You're here!"

"Always happy to see me princess, eh?" he chuckled, hand resting on her waist. "I'm happy to see you too. Now, what are you doing here?"

"For the party. I know you're invited hoseok so don't even try playing dumb." he called chuckled, eyes then landing on a silent jungkook

"Oh? And who's this?" he asked and jungkook slightly flinched, feeling a bit scared.

"That's jeongguk. He's my personal guard." she rolled her eyes. "Taehyung insisted I'd have him."

"Hm okay then." and the he smiled again, eyes almost disappearing. "Let's look for your dress now eh?"