next to you

Her eyes fluttered open and she lightly sighed. As her eyes were completely open now, her brows furrowed by the sight in front of her.

She was momentarily stunned, eyes scanning his beautiful features. His brown messed up hair, his closed eyes, his nose,

....and his lips. His soft pink parted lips. She gulped and quietly sighed, her heart thumping with nervousness.

Her eyes then widened as she watched his eyelids flutter open slowly. She slightly panted and scooted back, pushing him away.

"What the hell." she whispered, grabbing her head as it suddenly throbbed with pain. "Fuck."

"What..." he said, looking around and as his eyes landed on hers, he pouted. "Oh.."

"Oh!? That's all you're gonna say!?" she whisper-yelled. "What the hell happened!?"

"Nothing." he bluntly said, eyes still slightly closed. "I brought you to your room, you were pretty drunk so you basically clung to me and I wasn't able to escape your tight grip so I stayed but ended up falling asleep." she watched as a slight pink tint covered his cheeks. "W-with you..."

She rolled her eyes, jumping up from the bed and biting her lips "Go out now. God..."

"Hey, uh..." he started as he stood up. "You going somewhere today?"

"Why do you even care?"

"Just because." he smiled. "Just tell me. C'mon."

"I got a deal to go to later. Now go out."

author ✨
this is literally so shitty 🤦‍♀️