who is he?

Sitting down after hours of just walking around she sighed. Jungkook sat beside her and stared straight at her.

He watched as her smile slightly fell down and the sparkle in her eyes fade. With that, jungkook frowned and followers her gaze.

It landed on a man with light blue hair and a white tuxedo. Jungkook watched the man's gaze land on her too and then a sudden hand pulled him away.

It was a girl. The girl held his hand and she slightly pecked his cheek, unaware of the stare he and y/n was sharing.

Jungkook heard her sigh and in a minute, she was already gone, rushing to the crowd of people before he even got the chance to catch up.

Jungkook panted, leaning on the railing of the balcony. "God, I was so worried I lost you. Don't ever do that again—"

He stopped, looking at her face. He took his time analyzing it as she sighed deeply. "Promises are always meant to be broken right?"

"What..." he trailed off, "What are you talking about? After you left me there, you're just gonna be this dramatic? Please, I was near to crying there because I can't find you nor taehyung hyung or hoseok hyung and I—"

He stopped as his eyes widened, watching a tear fall from her eye. He didn't know what to do. But at this moment, he found out what emotion she has been showing him.

Sorrow. Nothing but sorrow.

He watched as another tear fell from her eyes. "I'm so stupid." she chuckled. "To even think someone would even listen to my dramatic ass."

"N-no I didn't mean that—"

"I trusted him so much." she groaned. "Fuck I gave him my everything. I was even ready to risk everything for him"

"But I just—" she buried her face on her palms as she groaned. And at this moment, jungkook understood that she was drunk.

"He— he—"

"Hey shut up." he said, helping her sit down "I don't want you to tell me anything that you would regret telling me when you're sober okay? So shut up." he said.

"Jeongguk!" and in came a rushing taehyung. Just in time. "Oh god she's drunk?"

"Huh that's weird. She never gets drunk on parties." Taehyung said, shrugging as he lifted up an unconscious y/n.

"C'mon let's go home."

author✨
I'm just gonna make this a short book lol

anyways, triple update because why not? 😗✌️