invitation

You sighed, heels clinking with the floor as you walked through the building, jungkook right beside you.

Upon reaching a certain door, you halted, lightly biting your tongue first before twisting the knob.

"Ah! Ms. Song!" he greeted, eyes landing on your figure as he stood up. "Good to see you again!"

"I ain't here to do pep talk Han joongi." you growled, pinching the bridge of your nose. "You told me that this'll be quick. And I expect you to keep your words."

"Okay, okay, sheesh calm down princess." jungkook's eyebrows raised with the nickname. "Anyways, I got a party tomorrow. To celebrate my new headquarters in los angeles."

You hummed, as you watched him pull out a golden invitation from his pocket. "I expect you to be there."

"And I believe that's not all you wanna say?" you asked, brows raised. "I can see it in your eyes joongi."

"Ah. Clever as always." he chuckled. "I also expect every person at my party to be accompanied by his/her partner. So I expect to see you with som—"

"No. I won't go with you and I won't go with anybody. I'm better on my own joongi and you know damn well I don't like bringing partners."

"But it's required y/n—"

"Then I won't go. Easy as that joongi. It's not my loss anyways."

"No, no, it's fine." he fine. "you didn't change y/n." he smiled.

"Hm, you too." you smiled back. "Now, I'll be heading out. I'm going to need a new dress." you grinned.

author✨
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)