take care of you

He carried you bridal style and you hissed seeing his concerned face. "I told you I'm fine!"

Ignoring you, he ran inside the clinic, quickly placing you down the small bed and getting the first aid kit.

You watched as he froze, eyes turning soft and embarrassment painting his face. He turned to you, nervously smiling and chuckling. You raised your brows and asked, "What?"

"I-I don't know h-how to—"

You rolled your eyes but your lips betrayed you as a small smile slipped. "Just call taehyung."

🌙

"He's new to this y/n. Let him be." Taehyung said. "By the way, he seemed really concerned for you when he called me."

"I know. I don't even know why the hell he was so concerned." You rolled your eyes for the umpteenth time. "It's not like I've never been shot before."

"That's good then. Atleast he's not only going to protect you but also take care of you." You blushed at his statement but immediately frowned.

flashback

"Y/N that was too dangerous!" yoongi argued eyes dark and lips pursed. "You need to stop risking your life like that!"

"I'm not a mafia leader for no reason yoongi!" you argued back. "I am trained for this!"

"But you shouldn't even get used to it!"

"From now on, I will be the one to protect and take care of you."