where are we going?

"Where the hell are we even going jeon?" you growled, trying to release your wrist from his grip.

"Somewhere beautiful." he smiled, suddenly halting making you collide with his muscular back. You hissed but glanced around to realize you were at a train station.

"Stop zoning out!!" he shouted and ran, pulling you with him inside the train before the doors closed. "Good lord—" his words got cut off at the sight of your ruined figure. He chuckled.

"What!?!" you shouted, frowning. Your hair was messy and your pastel blue crop top was slightly crinkled. Well people were violently pushing you earlier and jungkook's grip didn't help much.

"You look cute." at his statement, you felt your cheeks going pink as he raised his hand to fix your hair. "Stop frowning and fix your top." he smiled.

You humphed, feeling your heart racing once again.

Then suddenly, ruining your moment, you stumbled forward as a guy bumped behind you. You maintained your stability, not being stupid enough to fall over to jungkook like those girls in kdramas.

"Tsk." you heard jungkook scoffed and you looked up to realize he was looking behind you. You followed his gaze, seeing a guy around the same age as him looking at your behind. "Why did you have to wear such tight jeans." he murmured.

"Well in my defense—" he cut you off by placing his hand just atop your bum, being careful not to touch you of course. He spun you both, shocking you as he made you lean towards the metal that was behind you.

He looked away, cheeks turning a light shade of pink. You silently giggled, seeing him so flustered was indeed a first.

📷

Still holding your hand, you both stepped out the train and he continued on dragging you. You sighed, just letting him do what he wanted.

"Jungkook my legs are killing me already." you whined and grumbled when he didn't respond, only focusing on his steps.

Suddenly, he halted, hand raising up as he called for a cab. Once he got one, he pushed you in before he got in too.

"Where exactly are we going huh?" you asked, irritated.

"Just wait okay?" he smiled. "We'll be there soon"