seokjin and his recruit

With a point of his gun, seokjin smirked as he cocked his head to the side

With a point of his gun, seokjin smirked as he cocked his head to the side. "Guess this is our goodbye chanwoo"

And he pulled the trigger, chanwoo's body instantly going lifeless.

"Put your hands up" with the familiar feeling of the cold muzzle on his neck, he tensed but smiled, already used to the threat. He raised his hands, deciding on playing around for a bit but he heard a shot, eyes widened as he felt the cold feeling leave his neck and a loud thud behind him.

"That was close." he heard a voice as he turned, eyes hooded as he sighed.

"Could've handled it alone but okay." he shrugged. "Thanks I guess."

"Wow that's an interesting way of showing how grateful you are." jungkook muttered, smirking.

"Yeah okay." he said and smirked, eyes scanning the boy in front of him. "Say, you were good back there. Gotta use a silencer next time but except that, you were pretty good."

"What do you do for a living?" seokjin asked.

"Hm. Nothing really. I just roam around." he smirked "I bring a dead body in exchange for money sometime. It makes good money but never enough."

"Well then, I've got a good offer for ya." seokjin said. "Wana join our group?"

author✨
how is the story so far? hehe