of what exactly?

Jungkook walked towards her, eye and heart filled with the sorrow  he didn't know he could feel for her. He kneeled in front of her staring.

"Please stop crying." he whispered, voice soft with worry. "Everything will be okay."

She cried harder at his words. She never heard those from anybody anymore and she didn't thin it would be from him.

"Please calm down—" he tried reaching for her arm but she slapped it away, trying to stand up but failing. "Hey, hey." he held her and she looked up, eyes meeting his.

They held gazes and she suddenly broke down, falling into his arms as he held her. "I never really was that desperate for him to love me in a romantic way."

"I just wanted him to love me like a person." she sobbed. "I-I just want to feel like someone was still there for me."

"He was the only one who could do that." she continued. "I just wanted to be loved."

"I never wanted this life." she sobbed. "He knew I was only forced to do all this because of— of—"

"Y/N!" a voice yelled and jungkook looked up, eyes landing on a slightly panicked seokjin. "God, no."

He quickly picked you up and ran away, not sparing another glance towards jungkook.

author ✨
well this was shit.
but anyways, since I'm done with this, get ready for all the fluff and angst I'm gonna bring lol

also, fifth update of the day yall wow