personal guard

"Oh c'mon. You've gotta be better than that." Seokjin groaned, eyes on jungkook as they faced each other, hands balled into fists. "You shouldn't depend on your weapon. You've gotta master fighting with only bare hands."

You sighed, watching as seokjin grew more and more frustrated. Finally stepping in, seokjin's eyes landed on yours.

"Let me take over." you said. "you're gonna end up bursting with how red you are right now." he sighed, nodding and stepping out the room.
You smirked, facing the poor guy in front of you and getting into position.

Unannounced, you threw a punch over his head as he dodged, "Woah. Calm down there." he stepped back, avoiding your attacks.

"Less talking more fighting." you said, kicking him in the abdomen, causing him to drop to the floor. "You talk too much. Stand up and start over."

˗ˏˋ  ✨✨✨ ˎˊ˗

W

ith weeks of practice, jungkook improved so much that he was placed alongside seokjin in training other new recruits.

"y/n. I've decided on putting jungkook in a new position." you hummed, eyes trained on your laptop. "He's getting pretty good at fighting, you know."

"Hm. So what?"

"He's going to be your personal body guard when going to meetings and shit so that we can guarantee you're safe—"

"Say what now?"

"Look, he's the best shot I've got."

"How about you? You come with me to some meeting don't you?"

"Yeah but you know I can't fight y/n. I'm bad at fighting." he sighed. "Are you forgetting that that's why I'm your assistant." he licked his lips. "And seokjin doesn't want to travel. He wants to just keep training new recruits."

"Jungkook's the only good option"

"But I don't need a guard. Hell, I'm a mafia leader for a reason taehyung."

"Yeah right. As if you weren't ambushed when you were having a meeting in Los Angeles last month." he sarcastically said. "Look, I'm doing this for your own good okay?"

"I just wanna protect you."

author✨
ik it's kinda boring but I promise that it'll be good lmao