The battle for Imardin. (Arthur)

There are gonna be some chapters with the same name because I'm gonna write it in different povs.

------
When he raised his sword he started running forward. His foot soldiers colliding with the knights who were just storming out the castle. The knights all looked the same with their heads hidden under the shadows of their cowls. They moved swiftly and cat quick. He needed to block an attack and quickly pushed his opponent away before stabbing him. He spun around when another one tried to attack him, but a woman stabbed the man in the back. She looked at him. Her ice blue eyes noticed something behind him.

"Get down!" She yelled and Arthur quickly ducked while the woman stabbed his attacker.

"Thanks." He mumbled while getting up.

"You're welcome. We haven't met, I'm Dara." She smiled at him.

"You're the famous knight? The only female elder?" Arthur asked, impressed.

"Yeah. But, it isn't really time to talk." And so they broke apart. He could hear the screams of dying people. Some womans who weren't fighting were running around, helping every wounded man back out the battle to bring them to the healers. He looked around and noticed how the elder of magic raised his hand and lightning strikes his opponents.

"Remind me to never make him angry." He mumbled while fighting his way towards the castle. That's when he saw her, the girl with her sleek red hair and her green eyes. She noticed him too and waved while she killed her attacker. She disappeared out of view and he could just see a fox tail disappear through the gates of the castle. He growled and fought even fiercer than before. He finally cleared a path and soon he was in the castle. Gwaine, Percival and Leon following. The last thing they heard was the roaring of the dragons and people screaming when they caught flame. A spell protected the ones who were loyal to his boyfriend. There she stood at a window, her back was turned to him and he smiled. This was his chance.

Hidden princeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें