Battle for Imardin (Merlin)

Merlin snarled when his path was blocked by the enemy army. He raised his hand and the serkets walked forward, attacking everybody with their stings. He looked at the trolls who also started attacking with all the other creatures. Merlin smiled, this was gonna be easy. It was an army with non magical knights against an army full of magical creatures. He looked around, but couldn't find Léi. He just shrugged, Léi could be on the other side were Merlin told him to stay. Merlin didn't even go full power, it was just too easy to fight them. Soon, the enemy army was defeated and he noticed that Faun's army was on the losing hand, he roared in the dragon language and the dragons helped Faun's army. When also that army was defeated, Merlin ran, the creatures following. He suddenly stopped when he noticed the lifeless body of Greg and he lowered his head. He looked around for Greg's weapons and put them on his chest.

"I hope that you will be happy there with Alatan." He whispered. He soon ran in the castle walls and couldn't find any of his friends. His eyes turned golden and he looked to the path ahead, when they weren't there he started searching in the castle until he saw them. With, in front of them, Húlí. He growled and ran towards them, when he arrived, Arthur sighed dramatically again.

"And here's Merlin." Arthur mumbled.

"Has somebody seen Léi?" He asked and nobody answered.

"Have you seen Greg?" Lancelot asked and he nodded with a sad look in his eyes.

"I'm sorry. He joined Alatan." He sighed and everybody looked down, Gwaine dramatically gasping for air.