The dollop-headed prat is a clotpole

The next morning they were already on their horses, Merlin and Arthur were in the middle of the group, Faun, Alatan and Lancelot in front of them and behind them Percival, Gwaine, Greg and Elyan. The knights looked around, looking for any danger.

"How long until we are there?" Arthur asked for like the tenth time. He was getting bored and his bottom felt sore, but of course not as sore as Merlin's, who was shifting on his saddle to get a good position.

"Is your little bottom sore, Merlin?" Arthur then asked teasingly. The knights who have heard these conversation before rolled their eyes.

"Yes, it's not as fat as yours." Merlin quickly answered, he looked teasingly at Arthur.

"You know, you've got a lot of nerve, for a wimp"

"I may be a wimp, but I am not a dollop-head." Merlin smiled.

"You know, I still don't understand what a dollop-head is."

"Well, you can explain it in two words: king Arthur"

"Hang on!" They all burst out in laughter, except for Faun, who was, as always serious.

"Dollop buru duen klotpola da." (He is such a dollop-headed clotpole.) Léi suddenly realized, the Imardian knights started to laugh even louder. Arthur looked at Alatan who shook his head.

"Praktika zatia ahaztu zenuen" (You forgot the prat part) Merlin laughed.

After a while they finally stopped laughing. They then looked at each other, still smiling.

"How did you actually meet?" Greg finally asked, curious about what Merlin has done while stuck in Camelot.

"You really want to know?" Merlin asked. The Imardian Knights all nodded and Merlin sighed.

"Well... I'll tell you later, let's now just rest." Merlin said and everybody nodded.

Soon, they all went to sleep. The Imardian knights trusting their horses to wake them up if someone tries to approach them.