Amber laughed holding her chest in shock. The laughter flustered him for a second, but the more he watched her, the more Solomon liked how she laughed. Was it because it was such a bellyful, bountiful guffaw? Or was it because she smiled?

She smiled with majesty and it lifted him to see her happy. Maybe he should try that more. Amber's eyes squinted and stared up in a sultry waver. "Another time, I will hold you to that."

Solomon opened his mouth, but decided to leave it there. They were there for a while until Amber asked, "You leaving now?"

Solomon groaned inwardly and rubbed his face. He couldn't believe he was leaving so soon. "Are you?"

"Yeah, I am. Come."

They reached out at the front where they met Michaela next to the ticket booth. Amber asked Michaela where was Valetta.

"She is talking to somebody," Michaela replied.

Amber screwed up her face and groaned. "How that girl love chat?" Amber kissed her teeth and turned to Solomon. "How are you getting home?"

Solomon did not want to say. Michaela had her eyes rooted on her phone screen, for she shrugged and said, "Solomon is taking me home."

Alarms went off in Solomon's head. Amber shot a glare at Michaela. Solomon got a momentary glance from Amber as her eyes rolled up and glared intensely at Solomon, but he held his somber face intact.

"He lives in Spanish Town. He can take me," Michaela said.

Greenrich to be exact and it was on the outskirts of Spanish Town, so she was not wrong. There was one problem. "I don't have a ride," Solomon said.

Michaela looked shocked. "You don't?"

Solomon tried to shrug off the embarrassment of it. "I took a bus."

"I have one bag of people to take home tonight. It ago take too much time. Ah...I should have left earlier." Amber groaned in annoyance.

Solomon thought on it for a moment then he said, "I think the more important question is who has work tomorrow."

Amber put her hand up. "I have work tomorrow."

Solomon exchanged glances with Michaela then he said, "You can bring Michaela back to 'country' with you? One trip? Then you carry her over when you are going to work."

Amber looked at Solomon sternly as Valetta came up behind her with her hand on a swirling drink. "What about you?"

"I told you. Me will stay here until the buses operate back on the roads. Mus' be two hours from now I think."

Amber shook her head and looked away. "Nonsense. You coming with me."

Solomon widened his eyes at her. "Ahh, you sure? I mean it is-"

"Solomon shut up. I am not leaving you here like that."

Solomon froze, Michaela laughed while Valetta widened her eyes in shock. Solomon began, "Wait, wha-"

"You coming. Its thanks for tonight."

Solomon held up his hands in surrender and nodded his head in agreement.

Amber added, "Besides you owe me that thing. I expect it when we reach."

Valetta snorted and almost choked on the drink as she shot a glare at Amber who avoided eye contact by turning away. Solomon looked away as soon as Valetta glanced his way. This was disconcerting.

They all went outside into the cold dead night. The street lights, some provided a dim light that covered the road like a wading blanket. Bodyguards and a few people lingered on the streets.