𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖶𝖮

𝟮 | 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗗𝗢𝗠

'𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙚, 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣'

•·················•·················•

KEZIAH COULDN'T DENY THE FUN SHE WAS having. After travelling the states for months with Klaus Mikaelson, she was finally beginning to feel free. He told her everything that was going on and wouldn't compel her. He wanted her to make her own choices. She had finally made a friend. He cared for her, making sure she was safe and out of harms way when it came down to it. He told her the truth and for that she was grateful.

Keziah looked down at her phone, once again, in disappointment. In the months that she had been gone, not once had any of her friends tried to contact her to ask where she was. Surely, they would have noticed that she was missing. Not even Caroline, the girl she was closest to, even if she bite Keziah by accident. It just showed that they were never truly her friends, not like Nik.

She stepped out of the car, and let Nik speed them away, ready to enact the beginning of his plan.

"Rudy! Rudy. Come on! It's too hot to make me come looking for you." A woman shouted, whistling for her dog. She bent down to pick up a toy only to turn around and come face to face with Nik and Keziah.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." Keziah struggled to keep in her laugh at Nik's southern accent. She did not expect him to put it on one bit.

"Can I help you?"

"Yeah, my car hmm, my car ran out of gas a couple miles back. Eh, I feel like we've been walking forever, yours is the first house we've come across. I was hoping I could use your phone?"

"And your bathroom! I'm bursting." Keziah smiled apologetically. She even crossed her legs for effect. Nik smiled down at her.

"Don't you have a cell phone?" The woman asked, paying no attention to Keziah.

"Huh, yeah..." They both pulled out their phones from their pockets. "Batteries are dead."

"Too much Among Us." Keziah shrugged innocently.

"I promise we're not serial killers, I just wanna use your phone and my sister, your toilet." Nik pleaded.

The woman stared back at them before sighing, "Sure."

"Soo, I can come in?"

"No, I'll bring the phone out to you. And there's a toilet outback."

Irritated, Nik switched back to his actual accent. "I thought you country folks were supposed to be more trusting."