𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖥𝖮𝖱𝖳𝖸

𝟰𝟬 | 𝗧𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗜𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

'𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙

'𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡'

•·················•·················•

KEZIAH ROSE HAD HER HUMANITY BACK ON. Davina's lifeless body was cradled by the Heretic. Kol stood off to the side, tears running down his face. He was distraught with what he did. He cherished Davina as a close friend and family.

"What are you doing here?" Keziah looked up at the sound of Marcel's voice. He was glaring at Kol, but his face dropped as he noticed Davina's lifeless body. He bent down and caressed her face.

"The ancestors had a hold of me. I-I was out of my head. I never would've hurt her. I tried to make it stop. I made her dagger me. Nothing worked!" Kol cried out.

Anger spread across Marcel's face as he rose and attacked Kol, throwing him across the room.

"Stop!" Keziah shouted gaining their attention. "Witches can be brought back from the dead."

"You're right, this is New Orleans', witch spirits come back all the time. We are going to bring her back." Marcel confirmed. He pulled out his phone and called Vincent repeatedly until he answered.

Whilst they waited for Vincent, Keziah had walked over to Kol and clung onto him. He needed someone right now or he was going to bury himself with guilt. It was going to be fine, she would get her cousin back and Kol would get his best friend back.

"Okay, we got to get her consecrated right now. If we don't, we can't even attempt to get her back." Vincent explained as he stood next to Davina's body.

"We can't consecrate her!" Kol protested.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Marcel asked.

"The ancestors despise Davina. If we consecrate her, she'll wake up in their domain, and they will destroy her."

"If we don't, we never see her again."

Vincent turned to face the vampires. "Hey, that's enough. All right? We all want to help her, so we need to make sure that she's consecrated, but she's got to be safe so we're gonna pull her into a place where she's protected, then we can resurrect her. And that's gonna require a lot of energy and my power's not what it used to be before I got shunned."

"I'll do it." Keziah rose her hand.

"No, I need you with me, consecrating her."

"We need Freya." Marcel said.

"You think my family's going to help? Nik hates Davina. Freya will not defy him." Kol exclaimed.

"Nik will do this, if he wants me as a friend." Keziah glared. That was all Marcel and Kol needed. They nodded their heads and left.