𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖸 𝖥𝖮𝖴𝖱

𝟯𝟰 | 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘

'𝙇𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚'

•·················•·················•

KEZIAH ROSE'S BODY HAD SUNK TO THE BOTTOM of the pool. She was dead. Damon Salvatore had murdered her all because she was friends with the wrong people, first the Mikaelson's and then Kai Parker.

He left her to die alone as she struggled for breath. As soon as he heard her heart stop beating, he pushed her into the water and walked away as she sunk to the bottom.

But Damon Salvatore didn't know about the blood she had drunk from Kai Parker to heal her wound. He didn't know about the innocent child he had just killed.

Keziah's eyes shot open as she swallowed a load of water. She kicked off the bottom of the pool and breathed in as much air as she could once, she broke the surface.

She knew what was happening. She wasn't stupid. Keziah was in transition to be a vampire. But not just a normal vampire, she would be a heretic.

She needed to drink human blood to complete the transition. And she would do it. She couldn't leave Nik or Davina behind. Not again. And just maybe, with the unlimited access to power she would gain, she might just be able to find a way to bring Kol back.

Yes. That was the hope she would hold onto. She would find a way to bring Kol back. Whether he be a witch, human or vampire. She would bring him back.

Now she just had to find someone to drink from. As she thought about it, the hunger in her grew. Her throat was scratchy from craving blood.

She wouldn't kill just anyone though. It had to be special, it had to meaningful. The perfect person to cause chaos within the Scooby Gang for everything they put her through. And that perfect person would be Matt Donovan.

•·················•·················•

Keziah was pulling out all the tricks she had. She sat at the bar of the Mystic Grill with a glum face. She had barely even touched the burger she had ordered, slowly munching on the fries.

Matt had kept glancing at her, not brave enough to actually talk to her until now. He was confused as to why she was back. She had gone with Klaus Mikaelson to New Orleans. And they definitely would have known if the Hybrid was back in town.

"Keziah?" Matt cautiously asked as he stood opposite her on the other side of the bar.

He head looked upwards with tears in her eyes. "Matt? Hey."

"Are you okay?" He didn't know who she was anymore. Friend or foe.

"No not really, can I get some vodka? I've had a really shitty last few months and I could really use some." She pulled up the most innocent face she could.