𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖥𝖨𝖵𝖤

𝟱 | 𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗖

'𝙊𝙤𝙝 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙪𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙙, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤'

•·················•·················•

KEZIAH COULDN'T WAIT TO MEET Rebekah. Nik would talk about his siblings whenever he could to her. She was also excited at the fact that there would be another girl around, not that she didn't enjoy Nik's company, he was her best friend.

As they walked through the warehouse, Keziah couldn't contain her excitement, basically skipping to Rebekah's coffin. Only to halt in her steps at seeing it empty of a body.

"Rebekah... it's your big brother. Come out, come out, wherever you are." Nik eased, looking around.

He was rushed at by Rebekah, a dagger embedded in his chest.

"Go to hell, Nik!" Rebekah huffed.

He slowly pulled the dagger out of his chest and dropped it onto the floor. "Don't pout. You knew it wouldn't kill me."

"Yeah but I was hoping it would hurt more." She sneered.

Keziah giggled off to the side. "I like her." She quipped gaining the attention of Rebekah Mikaelson. She rushed over towards her and scanned her up and down.

"Kol wasn't going crazy then? You found her?" Rebekah laughed.

"I did." Nik replied throwing his arm over Keziah's shoulder.

"I really hoped he was going crazy, imagining a pretty little thing like you."

"Thanks, I guess?" Keziah questioned, confused as to whether or not it was a compliment. "I'm Keziah Rose."

Rebekah gave her a smile and turned back to Nik. "I understand that you're upset with me, Rebekah... So, I'm going to let that go. Just this once. Brought you a little peace offering. You can come in."

Stefan walked into the room, gaining all of Rebekah's attention. "Stefan..."

Nik walked over to him, abandoning Keziah. "Now you remember." He compelled.

A moment of hesitation appeared on Stefan's face as he walked towards Rebekah. "Rebekah."

"Stefan." He turned upon hearing his name and faced Nik, fully remembering their friendship.

"I remember you. We were friends."

"We are friends." Nik looked towards Rebekah. "And now the reason you're here. Gloria tells me you know how to contact the original witch."