𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

𝟰𝟱 | 𝗧𝗢𝗫𝗜𝗖

'𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙭𝙞𝙘

'𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙭𝙞𝙘. 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣' 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧. 𝙏𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙚'

•·················•·················•

THE FIVE OF THEM STOOD IN THE BACK KITCHEN of Rousseau's as Josh kicked out the customers. They were in New Orleans' to take back Klaus Mikaelson. Rebekah was distracting Marcel as the rest of them actually took Klaus.

"See? Wasn't that easier than us having to try to kill everyone?" Kol remarked to Josh as they walked out of the kitchen.

"Yeah, So, what now?"

"Would you be so kind as to move that freezer unit, so that we might be able to access the tunnels?" Elijah asked, always ever so polite.

"Time's ticking, Josh. Go on." Hayley pressed, noticing his hesitation.

"Are you absolutely certain we're looking in the right place?" Kol questioned his sister.

"We know this tunnel runs the length of the city. Marcel must've carved out a section to serve as his personal dungeon."

"Ingenious and sadistic. Well done, Marcel." Elijah said as Josh walked past them all to move the fridge.

"Save the compliments for when he comes to kill us. Your flattery might give him pause."

"Okay, you're all set here. So, uh, good luck, break a leg, and I'll just be on my way."

"What, so you can rat us out to Marcel? Not bloody likely." Kol said as Elijah gripped onto Josh's arm.

"Oh, just snap his neck. We'll be done by the time he wakes." Freya groaned.

"And if he wakes before that?"

"Then kill him." Kol answered the most obvious thing.

"We're not killing him." Hayley narrowed her eyes at Kol.

"Yeah, you're probably right. For some reason, he's of value to Marcel. Kol, Keziah, would you?" Elijah asked.

"Happy to say and have a drink and eviscerate anyone who tries to follow you."

"Actually, I want to come with." Keziah spoke up for the first time since they arrived in New Orleans'. Her voice was quiet, but everyone heard her.

"Doll, are you sure?" Kol held onto her shoulder as he looked into her eyes worriedly.

"Yes. I might end up being really useful with my siphoning. You never know." She shrugged her shoulders. She had a theory in her head that if Marcel turned up and bit anyone, she would be able to siphon it away. She could be a cure. Keziah would rather try then let one of them die.