𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

𝟰𝟵 | 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗜

'𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙮, 𝙙𝙧𝙤𝙥 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞

'𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙮, 𝙙𝙧𝙤𝙥 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞. 𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙚, 𝙨𝙤 𝙫.𝙞.𝙥. 𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨, 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙮, 𝙙𝙧𝙤𝙥 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞'

•·················•·················•

KEZIAH ROSE AND KOL MIKAELSON HAD TRAVELLED TO LA after their mission of bringing back Davina, Kai and Katherine. They were meeting up with the rest of the Mikaelson's who had settled into a mansion, just as grand as the one in Mystic Falls.

Well, Klaus had demanded they make an appearance, because they were throwing a party to celebrate the family being together finally. And to honour Hope Mikaelson.

The little girl had asked for it to be an extravagant party so that she could dress up as a princess. Klaus could hardly say no to his daughter.

Davina had stayed behind in New Orleans' to settle things with Marcel. He only got angrier as she tried to leave. Kai and Katherine had gone off to do who knows what now that they were technically alive again. Keziah guessed it was no good, knowing who those to were.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you in blue?" Kol asked as his hands wrapped around Keziah's waist from behind, his head resting on her shoulder.

"Nope." She grinned at him through the mirror.

"Well, I do. You look absolutely fantastic." He pressed a kiss to her bare shoulder before she could turn in his arms.

"And you'd think with how long you've been alive, you would have learnt how to do a bowtie by now?" Her eyebrow raised in amusement as she fiddled with his bow, fixing it around his neck.

"I just wanted to feel your hands on me." Kol cheekily smirked.

Keziah scoffed and turned around leaving their bedroom, a smile lazily on her face. Kol chased after her, his hand resting on her waist as they walked downstairs to where all of the guests were.

There was a mix of adults and children. Hope had already made friends with the children in the neighbourhood, enjoying actually being able to for once, instead of hiding away.

Keziah cooed at the sight of seeing Hope in a beautiful green dress, she looked like the princess she was.

"You know this reminds me of the first party we went to." Keziah said, leaning into Kol as he passed her a glass of champagne.

"Which part, being linked to my siblings through champagne or having my neck snapped?"

"Being in your arms, feeling the most comfortable I've ever felt in my life. I think I knew then, that you were it for me."

Kol's mouth opened and closed like a fish, too stunned on what to say.

"You've left him flabbergasted, what on earth did you do, Rosie?" Klaus walked over to the duo, laughing at the vision of Kol.

He quickly snapped out of it in his brother's presence.

"Only told him the truth, Nik." Keziah sipped at her drink.

"Now," Nik placed his arm around Keziah's shoulders, slightly pulling her away from Kol to his annoyance. "I heard a little rumour, that you brought a lil someone back to life."

"Davina?" She acted oblivious.

"Nope, not that one."

"Kai?"

"The terror of a doppelgänger."

"Oh, you mean Katherine." Keziah clicked her fingers. "Yeah, she's great."

"Did you forget that I've been trying to hunt her down for 500 years."

"Let bygones be bygones, Nik. You've got everything you could ever need right now. Surely, you can let her off, after all, she did help me out when I was trapped in hell."

Klaus Mikaelson contemplated the idea. "Just this once."

Keziah let out a small squeal and Nik let her return back to Kol a smile on both their faces.

"Care to dance?" Kol bowed, as he held out his hand for Keziah.

"We shall." She gave a small curtesy, before she was pulled onto the dance floor.

Her arms wrapped around his neck as his slid around her waist, both of them swaying to the music. This was it for Keziah, being wrapped in Kol's arms. This was her forever. This was going to be how she lived the rest of her eternal life. Spending it with Kol Mikaelson.

Everything seemed right in the world for once, everyone she loved and cherished, was alive and kicking. There was no-one running around causing trouble and trying to kill them.

"Oh my god, is that Robert Downey Jr?" Keziah gushed, spotting the celebrity over Kol's shoulder.

He was talking to Rebekah Mikaelson, as they both drank from their glasses of wine.

"Who?" Kol's face turned into confusion.

"You know, Iron Man?" Keziah stared at her soulmate worriedly. "Avengers? He's a famous actor? Oh god, I really have gotta educate you."

"I look forward to it, doll." Kol said as he stared into her eyes.

This was the moment. Everything was perfect. He took a step back, holding her hands in between them.

"I look forward to every moment with you, Keziah. These past years, you've made it worth living an eternal life. You brought the sunshine I never thought I needed. You were the missing piece I needed to have a reason to wake up everyday."

"Kol, why are you being sappy, you're never sappy." She laughed quietly.

"Let me live, will you?" He glared at her playfully. "From the moment I first saw you, you were everything I wanted and more. You tamed the monster inside me, hell, you let me be the monster I want to be without judgement. And that's a life I want to live. A life with you in it, by my side."

Kol let go of her hands and bent down onto one knee, reaching into his tuxedo pocket.

Keziah's eyes widened and her hand went to her mouth in surprise.

"Bloody hell, I never thought I'd ask this, but, Keziah Rose, will you do the honour of marrying me?"

All eyes had turned to them, as the music went quiet and they watched the surprise proposal.

"Of course I will." She choked through her happy tears. She couldn't have been more ecstatic. Hell, if Kol hadn't done it any sooner, she would have proposed to him herself.

Keziah held out her hand where Kol placed a gorgeous cushion cut ring.

The room cheered as they were swept into each others arms, placing kisses on each others lips.