𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖸 𝖳𝖧𝖱𝖤𝖤

𝟯𝟯 | 𝗣𝗜𝗧𝗬 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬

'𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙛 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤'

•·················•·················•

BEING LAZY, KEZIAH HAD TAKEN A FLIGHT back to Mystic Falls. No way was she in the mood to drive at all. She had made sure to tell Nik where she was going and why. Kai helped her at her lowest before and maybe he could again. Nik was worried for her but finally agreed to let her go. As long as she messaged him every day and came back once she was done.

She had planned to be away for less than a week, and if she personally didn't come back, he would go after her, himself.

The taxi pulled up to her family home and she stepped out. It looked as if no-one had lived here in a year. Which was true. Her parents probably hadn't even stepped foot in it. They'd rather be anywhere than Mystic Falls.

She wondered into her bedroom and found it exactly how she left it. A mess. Clothes were still strewn across the floor. She picked up her clothes in got to work in cleaning her room. She would give them a wash and pack them into a suitcase, ready to take back with her to New Orleans.

It was reaching early evening once she had finished and Kai arrived. She opened the door, and he was stood there grinning. He looked completely different. More grown up with the stubble he had grown. But of course, his suit was coated in blood.

"Miss Keziah Rose, my witchy sister from another mister."

"Kai Parker I would so hug you right now, but I'd rather not be covered in blood."

"Well, I would love to tell you all about it, but first." He rested his hands on the sides of the door and leaned as far as he could. "You'll need to invite me inside."

Keziah's head coiled back in shock. "You're a vampire now?"

"I believe the term is Heretic. Now invite me in and I'll tell you all about it."

"Fine, you may come in." Keziah rolled her eyes as he strolled right inside.

Kai walked straight into her kitchen to the shelf with all the alcohol. He grabbed all the ingredients and began to make some cocktails. "So, Bonnie left me in a different prison world, which is why you never heard from me. Met these Heretics, vampires who belonged to the Gemini coven. Turns out they were siphoners just like us. Once turned they were able to keep their magic."

"But I thought vampires couldn't have magic?"

"True, but this is one of natures loopholes. Our source of magic comes from others and being a vampire, I now have an unlimited source of magic." Kai pushed the Pornstar Martini towards Keziah.