𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

𝟰𝟯 | 𝗜𝗙 𝗜 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗡 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘

'𝙄𝙛 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚. 𝙄𝙛 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙮.'

•·················•·················•

HAYLEY MARSHALL HAD WORKED TIRELESSLY FOR FIVE YEARS. She worked hard locating the items Freya would need to wake herself and her siblings up from their slumber. She also had her daughter to take care of. But that day was finally here. She finally had found the last werewolf from one of the original packs. She had all their venom.

She was in a warehouse, five coffins behind her and the last werewolf, Keelin, tied to a chair from when Hayley had extracted her venom. She turned behind her and opened Freya's coffin. The syringe in her hand she plunged it into Freya's chest, curing her of the poison.

Freya awoke and sat up with a gasp.

"Freya! Are you okay?"

"Did you get the ingredients?" Freya was straight to business. "Good, I need to begin. If I can't turn all that into a cure, Elijah and Kol are going to die."

"How much longer do we have?"

"Maybe an hour. Assuming they live that long."

"Do you have everything we need?"

"Venom from the seven packs, along with Klaus' blood. Infused by my magic and magnified by the Dark Objects. It's going to take all of my strength and more than a little luck, but it should be enough to fashion a cure to save my brothers."

"Should? What do you mean should?" Hayley panicked but paused as she heard vehicles approaching. "We got company."

"Hayley. Let me go, please? If it's vampires, they're gonna kill me." Keelin begged, strapped to her chair.

"They must have been tracking her. Hayley, I need more time." Freya said.

Hayley nodded her head and walked out of the room to distract the oncoming vampires, whilst Freya started her work.

She knelt on the floor within a seven-pointed star she had drawn. The seven vials of venom were on each outside point as five dark objects were on the inside. In the centre in front of Freya was the mixture of the venom and Klaus' blood.

"La candidat au somme la toxique cantus. La candidat au somme la toxique cantus. La candidat au somme la toxique cantas..." Freya chanted.

Keelin struggled in her bonds as she noticed a vampire creeping towards her.  "Close your eyes, you blood sucking punk ass."

Freya simply waved her hand and the vampire flinched in pain before collapsing to the ground. The dark objects had magnified her pain infliction spell.

"You just- you waved your hand and his brains melted?" Keelin asked surprised.

"Well, that's what happens when people annoy me." She began chanting once more. "La candidat au somme la toxique cantus. La candidat au somme la toxique cantus. La candidat au somme la toxique cantus. La candidat au somme la toxique cantus."

"Did it work?" Keelin questioned watching as Freya went silent.

Freya stood up and rubbed some of it onto Elijah's forearm where his bite was. She waited for a few seconds, nervously, praying that it had worked.

And it had, Elijah sat up, his bite completely vanished. "Oh, thank god." Freya sighed in relief. As she rushed over to Kol to heal his bite Elijah vanished to go and check on Hayley who had shifted into her wolf to kill the vampires.

Kol awoke with a start and one name slipped from his lips. "Keziah!" He looked at Freya. "Where's Keziah?"

"She's right there, Kol." Freya pointed to her coffin where he rushed over and opened it to find her still. Her eyes were still open with the fire dancing behind and the rope still tightened around her.

His hands immediately went to her hair, brushing it back. "Please tell me you have an idea on how to get her out of this."

"I have a hunch." Freya said as she worked on curing Rebekah. "I'm going to need you. You two are soulmates, which is really powerful old magic. I'm counting on that being able to break it."

"It needs to work." Kol's voice cracked, "I don't know what I'd do without her."

"It's going to work." Freya reassured him as Rebekah woke up. She walked over to Kol and grabbed his hand to channel him. She aimed her hand at the ropes holding Keziah. Please work. Freya begged silently. "Surgere Fractos. Surgere Fractos. Surgere Fractos." She mumbled the two words over and over again.

Each time Freya got louder noticing that it wasn't working. Until finally the ropes snapped and Keziah sat up with a scream.

"Kez!" Kol picked up Keziah and held her tightly in his arms.

"Kol?" She whispered so delicately that he nearly didn't hear her.

He placed her down onto her feet and cupped her cheeks, pulling her in for a kiss. Automatically, Keziah's eyes closed and she melted against him. There was nothing quite like Kol.

All of a sudden, Keziah shoved Kol away from her. Her hands went to her hair, pulling at it as tears fell from her eyes. "No, no, no, no. This isn't real. It's just another trick."

"Darling?" Kol reached out to her but she flinched back.

"Stop it. Please. I can't take it anymore." Keziah begged through her tears.

Kol placed his hands on her shoulders but she screamed, and he pulled away, shocked.

"STOP IT CADE. I can't take anymore. Please!" She looked around her in bewilderment waiting for the devil to walk out and mock her. She crouched down against the wall, her head in her knees as she cried. "Help me, Kai, Katherine. Help me." She called out to the only people she knew who could help her get away from Cade, even if it was only for a little while.

"What's wrong with her?" Kol demanded to Freya, whereas Rebekah took tentative steps towards the crying vampire.

Freya had no words.

"She's traumatised. She probably thinks she's still in hell." Rebekah said noticing how Keziah was rocking back and forth. Rebekah placed a comforting hand on Keziah's arm.

"Just make it stop. Please. Make it stop." Keziah whispered through her tears. All she experienced was getting rescued by Kol only for it to be trick by Cade. All he did was torture her with endless ways she had been freed from hell, all for it to be fake. Kai and Katherine were the only ones giving her relief. They were trying their best to come up with a way to defeat Cade. But somehow, he always managed to find her and take her again. She was still in hell. There was no way for her to escape.

Then, Keziah uttered four words that broke Kol Mikaelson's heart in two.

"Just kill me, please."