𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖶𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖸 𝖳𝖧𝖱𝖤𝖤

𝟮𝟯 | 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦

'𝙊𝙝, 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙖𝙮

'𝙊𝙝, 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙖𝙮. 𝙊𝙝, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣'

•·················•·················•

NOTHING WOULD COMPARE TO THIS. The sun was setting , the pink and orange hues decorating the skies. They were at a lake, tranquillity at its best. Keziah rested against the picnic blanket as she watched his figure emerge from the lake. He looked too good; it was unfair. She couldn't help but stare at his bare chest, he was captivating.

He leant down and placed a kiss on her lips before he sat down and pulled her into his side. It was natural, almost instinct for them to find each other's touch.

"I got you something." Kol spoke, reaching into the picnic basket and pulling out a small object in his hand.

"You're always getting me stuff." She smiled. He would always gift her with items, clothing, whatever he could.

"Well, this one, you're going to love." He teased as he manoeuvred to face her. He lifted up his palm and dangled the most beautiful locket she had ever seen.

It was shaped in a heart, with flowers engraved onto the front of it. Keziah carefully took it from his hands and opened it up to see a picture of the both of them that she had taken.

"Keziah Rose, you mean everything to me. You make this eternity I have to live, worth living. Without you, I'd be a lost soul on a path of destruction and most likely stuck in a box for most of it. You opened up my heart to new possibilities and I can't wait to explore them all with you. You might not be ready to say it, and that's okay, because I can wait forever for you, but I love you."

She was left speechless from Kol's words. Never had anyone ever said something so passionate and beautiful. Her eyes watered slightly, but the only thing she could do was jump forward and connect their lips. Her hands were on his cheeks as his worked themselves into her damp hair.

They pulled apart and the biggest grins were on their faces. "Who knew, Kol Mikaelson was such a sap with words." She teased.

His eyes sparkled with mischief. "Say a word, and I'll find a way to make forever hell."

They laughed and their lips met once more, the kisses getting hotter and more passionate with every single one.

Keziah snapped out of the memory, her hands were fiddling with the locket and she brushed away the tears that had fallen. She was sat on the dirt opposite Bonnie as Damon dug up the ground. He was digging the hole that would lead to their escape from this hell. Whilst, Kai had gone to get a few things. God knows what, but probably that pager he was obsessed with.