𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗬

𝟱𝟬 | 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗧𝗘

'𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙝, 𝙄 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙪𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙚

'𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙝, 𝙄 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙪𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙚. 𝘾𝙧𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩. 𝙄𝙣 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙜𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨. 𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚. 𝙎𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨. 𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚'

•·················•·················•

TODAY WAS THE BIG DAY. THIS WAS THE DAY, KEZIAH ROSE HAD BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO. Today would be the start of forever for her. That may have technically started years ago when she transitioned into a heretic. But today was the beginning. Today was the beginning of her life with Kol, her life as Keziah Mikaelson.

She was getting married.

Never did she think that, that this was going to be in her future.

But now that she had Kol, she couldn't think of anything more that she wanted.

It didn't mean that she wasn't freaking out though. This was her moment, and her mind was spinning up plenty of reasons as to why it was going to go wrong.

She'd trip walking down the aisle, Kol wouldn't be standing there waiting for her, none of her loved ones turned up. There was endless possibilities.

A knock on the door disrupted her from her thoughts.

She turned around on a chair, to see Klaus poking his head through the door, a hand over his eyes.

"Are you decent, Rosie?"

She laughed. "Yes, get in here."

He removed his hand and smiled at seeing Keziah looking all dressed up. Her hair was pinned back, falling in loose curls. Flowers were tucked at the back holding it together. All that was missing was her wedding dress to replace the dressing gown.

"You look gorgeous." He pressed a quick kiss to her cheek. "You wanted to see me?"

"Yes, I, uh, wanted to ask you something." As Keziah looked at Nik, her best friend, she couldn't imagine asking anyone else to do this for her. "Would you walk me down the aisle?"