𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

𝟰𝟴 | 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚

'𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙢 𝙄 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙜𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧? 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙢 𝙄 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙙𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜'𝙨 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧?'

•·················•·················•

THE PLAN WAS IN MOTION. Keziah and Kol had left the safe house, after saying goodbye to the rest of the family. They didn't exactly tell them their plan to bring people back to life, but they had something important to do and would catch up with them later on.

They were planning on moving to LA, to raise Hope, far away from New Orleans and the wrath of Marcel Gerard. Keziah couldn't complain she loved LA.

Kai had given her insight into what the staff of Arcadius looked like. It was something to go on for her to cast a tracking spell on the item. They found the item with a Siren, Seline, who was willing to help them as long as she was set free.

With the promise of being set free, she handed over the tuning fork to the vampires, giving them a deadline of three days to free her from Cade's plans. If they didn't, well they had the looming threat of being eaten alive by her.

She had a sweet tooth for vampires.

The next order of business was finding a Maxwell. Only a Maxwell could ring the bell and they had the missing component needed to ring the bell.

Keziah found it ironic, when she discovered that the Peter Maxwell, they had been searching for was Matt Donovan's dad. If she hadn't of killed Matt, she could have gotten him to ring the bell, but she would never regret killing Matt.

Kol compelled the man as she searched his car shop for the heirloom. She found it hidden in a small discreet box. As soon as they had it they were on their way to Mystic Falls.

"You ready for this, doll?" Kol asked as her, as they stood in the clock tower. She was staring deeply at the bell.

"As ready as I'll ever be, it's the only way to bring them back." She told him.

All they had to do was ring the bell at least five times in order for the gates of hell to open. Then they would make sure that Peter Maxwell could never ring the bell again. They definitely did not want to release Hellfire.

Keziah pulled the two objects out of her bag and stuck them together before she bent under the bell and attached them.

"This is it."

Kol held Peter at arms lengths and looked into his eyes compelling him. "Strike the bell, five times and five times only. You will never go near this bell again and if someone tries to make you ring the bell, kill yourself immediately."