𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖥𝖮𝖴𝖱𝖳𝖤𝖤𝖭

𝟭𝟰 | 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗦

'𝘽𝙤𝙮, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨! 𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨!'

•·················•·················•

TO SAY THIS TRIP WAS AMAZING was an understatement. No words could do it justice. Kol had managed to think of everything. They had arrived late last night; he had managed to compel one of the best rooms in the hotel. They had the perfect view of central park. When Keziah woke up, breakfast was spread across the table; pancakes, waffles, bacon, toast, basically anything she could think of.

After a magical breakfast, they had gone to explore New York. They first stopped at the Metropolitan Museum of Art where Kol pointed out one of Klaus' paintings. Keziah immediately took a picture of it and sent it to Nik. He was amused. They went to Times Square where she took an impressive number of photos. She was lucky that she even got Kol to smile. For lunch they had a picnic in central park, with a lot of kisses in between.

They were waiting outside a luxurious restaurant. Kol had compelled them a table, when it's normally a waiting list of three months; perks of being a vampire. They were getting the table ready for them. His arm was wrapped around Keziah's waist as her head rested against his chest. She was dressed in a short baby blue satin dress, whilst Kol looked like a god. He wore a black suit with a white shirt that had the top buttons undone. Keziah couldn't take her eyes off of him and he knew it. The smirk hadn't left his face. She couldn't complain, she loved his smirk.

Nothing would spoil her day. She had never felt so alive before. And that's all because of Kol. He opened her eyes to new horizons. She couldn't imagine a life without him now.

She just had to speak so soon.

"Keziah, what are you doing here?"

She shot off of Kol at the voice of her mother. What the hell were her mother and father doing here?

"Uhhh..." She didn't even know what to say. She couldn't speak in front of them. They always overpowered her. They knew exactly what to say for her to shrivel up.

"Keziah. Your mother asked you a question." Her father snapped. His eyes were narrowed, focused on the arm wrapped around her waist.

"I'm on a date." She tried to be as confident as she could. She didn't think it worked very well.

"A date?" Her mother's eyebrows rose in question, not believing her at all. "Who would take you on a date?"

"Kol Mikaelson." Kol stuck his hand out politely. But he had no idea what her parents were like. They were the most judgemental parents a girl could have.

Her lips pursed. "Mikaelson." Mrs Rose tutted. "Keziah, I thought we taught you better than to be around an Original vampire."

"You didn't teac—" Keziah was interrupted by her father.

"If you're with an original—" He didn't hide his hatred for Kol, "you're using magic again aren't you? Don't even bother to hide it." He stepped forward and looked down on Keziah. "You know what happens."

She flinched as she unconsciously, siphoned from Kol's hand. Her parents' sinister smiles appeared on their faces, as she had been caught red handed. Punishment was incoming.

Her father's rough hand gripped onto her arm and pulled her along. "Let's go." He growled out.

Fear rippled through Keziah. She couldn't go with them. They were the nightmares that haunted her. She looked back at Kol, begging him to help her. He looked so confused, but then she had never told him what her parents ever did.

He rushed over and halted her father in his step. "I'd let go, before I do something drastic." Kol threatened, his eyes having no emotion.

"Move, bloodsucker." Her father's hand raised, and he sent Kol, tumbling to his knees, clutching his head.

"Phasmatos superous em animi" Keziah spoke sending her father into his own pain and breaking his spell.

The next thing she knew, they were back in the hotel room. Her eyes were glassy as the tears fell and she stood there frozen. Kol was speaking but she couldn't hear him. It was all coming back. She had escaped her parents when they never came home anymore. They couldn't do any damage to her and now they've found her again. They know she's using magic and she's dating one of the original vampires. She's screwed.

No.

No, she wasn't. She had Kol Mikaelson. The man kissing away her tears and trying to grab her attention. He would protect her at all costs. He was the one constant in her life.

The tears had stopped, and she was just getting lost in Kol's eyes. She leaned forward and pressed her lips against his. He pulled away. "Keziah..."

"Kiss me. Please." She whispered. She knew he was worried, but she just wanted him right now. He licked his lips before he bent down and met her lips.

It started off as gentle, his hands holding her cheeks before it heated up. Soon they were gripping onto each other, deepening the kiss. They were hungry for each other. His fingers digged into her waist as she pulled on his hair.

He bit her lip and she granted him the access they both desired. It was a battle for dominance. They couldn't get enough of each other. She moaned when his hand squeezed her ass.

Breaking apart, Keziah was breathless. She couldn't get enough of him. She tugged his shirt off before she found herself laying on the edge of the bed. Kol loomed above her, that signature smirk of his on his face. Lipstick stains were starting to appear everywhere on his skin from Keziah's lips.

He came down and their lips joined in a rush. Her legs wrapped tightly around his waist, and she titled her head, giving him more access to her neck. He was trailing kisses wherever he could reach. Nibbling, biting.

A trail of sparks were following his hand that worked its way up her leg and onto her thigh. Her back arched in pleasure as she melted beneath him.

However, it all came to a stop as Kol pulled away. He had frozen in horror. His hand was delicately placed on her inner thigh.

Fuck.

He was tracing the scars with his fingers and anger poured from him. "Darling, tell me, tell me you didn't..." Keziah had never heard Kol sound so broken before. He looked deflated, as if everything around him was crumbling.

Keziah sat up and took his face in her hands. "No, I didn't." She reassured him.

He frowned, looking like a confused puppy. She gave him a small smile before she pulled him over to join her. They laid on their sides, his arm was her pillow and their legs conjoined. Her free hand had resorted to drawing shapes on his chest, the distraction she needed. She looked at her drawings, not wanting to see his reaction.

"When I was younger, I couldn't control the siphoning. My parents were scared of me and didn't know what to do. I'd hurt them by accident when I would siphon not knowing. They grew to hate me. I was an abomination. They'd tell me I shouldn't exist. Nature hated me by not giving me my own magic. I hated it. I was alone so I started to act out. I would siphon from anything I could and try to learn magic that no-one would teach me. They found out. They started cutting on my thighs, harming me, in hopes that I would learn, and I did."

It was nearly impossible to hold in the tears. She'd never told anyone this before.

"If they come near you, darling I will rip them apart." She felt the promise and threat in Kol's words as he placed a kiss on her hair.