chpt60)youtube graduation recording, late night talks and interviews

we spent a day at the korean national museum. i filmed my speech first. i had written it weeks ago and i had memorised it on the drive there, but i didn't even use it.as i was recording it the vocal line were watching from behind the cameras

as i was recording it the vocal line were watching from behind the cameras

"hello gems and viewers. i hope you are all healthy and safe as you watch this. i didn't think i would be here to be honest. i though i would be in london taking exams by this time of year then off to do a world tour and my first holiday...but life is unexpected like that. both of us are shocked and facing the world, unaware of what happens next. i think we are all facing a hard time , even though some of us will never even show it. speaking from my heart and my own pain i am here to tell you that i will always be here for you. i swear to you and promise you that no matter what , i will be there for you. the river in your endless desert or the light at the end of the tunnel. i will be here for each of you and be there for your pains and struggles. life never stops and even if you momentarily struggle and want to stop time , it is okay to do that. it is perfectly fine to take a break. some of you have dreams and others dont. that is perfectly fine , you dont need to have a definite plan for you life. we just need to steadily move one step ahead.i hope you enjoy our graduation performance. congratulations once again for making it through years of hardworking and education"

i got up and took off the hat and threw it into the air. it was a plain black with purple thread.

the cameras cut and my smile faded.i walked and got my phone from yoona. i began reading through forbes and variety articles over the new'diamond challenge'. now there are western artists doing it? jesus , thats really exploded.

me: unnie could you send me a report...yeah yeah of that , uh huh of course...also get into contact with jyp over the new comeback.he wanted me to see them beforehand i might go tonight. should we go to the changing ro-

jimin: you didn't stick to the script?

me: life doesn't have a script so i just said what i wanted. besides the director and producer liked it.

jungkook: i saw jin hyung tear up as he heard your speech , it was moving

i thanked him and before i could continue talking they got called to film their speech and i was called to change for my performances. it took about an half an hour for then to finish recording their speeches after a  few rehearsal.whilst they did that i had gotten changed and had my makeup and hair redone. i wore quite a few earrings and rings.

 i wore quite a few earrings and rings