chat 13) tour - london day 1

i sat down in the makeup chair and was attacked from a million sides.each pulling at a different strand of hair or and different cheek.

yoona came in and she hugged me as i was sitting down.we sat and chatted for a bit,then she got up and went to the pop up café to check everything was running smoothly.

there was a camera recording and after a while the guy gave up because he could not properly shoot my face due to me being covered by make up and hair stylists.david came in and read my schedule ,i nodded in response as i was unable to move my lips.

*AN)btw the way "maya" is a yg solo artist who debuted 2years ago.she is not real and has a fairly successful career.she is  around 18 years old.if you want to know mores edited  my characters page and there is a section for her * 

me: hey david, is maya coming?

david: well...um...yes .she replied to your invitation..she is coming?

me: so she flew in from france?

david:...yes

me: and so-

david: i know your question, but lets not talk about it here.

at around 7 am i was ready, we headed straight to wembley stadium and did rehearsals with stage props .everything ran smoothly.

at around 3pm,i went into the room which we had prepared for the fan meeting.i hope everything runs smoothly.fans who had any of my official merchandise had a chance to win a ticket.those who then did win the lottery,were offered it.they can accept it, but they are not allowed to sell it.even if they did sell it, the buyer would not be allowed in due to the details not matching up.if you declined the offer you would be sent some of the concert merchandise and another person is offered the ticket.

i walked in and sat down.there were about 50 people that i would meet, each would be given a free album and another piece of merchanise of their choice.i will then sign it and talk to them.everyone was sat down and a few had their phones out filming or taking photos.im pretty sure someone was live streaming the event too.the first person came up after i sat down.

person 1:hey.im xxxxxx....blah blah blah.

she spoke for a bit and i was listening to her.she gave me her post it note.

person 1: kiss, kill,marry:scooby,shagy,fred

me:oh my god..this is my childhood...umm...kill fred cause he is way too bossy sometimes.kiss scooby and marry shaggy.

after a while this process repeated there werea few good conversation that i can remember.

person 7: i cant believe you are buying the entire kpop industry.will you please save my black pink babies?

me: hahaha.im not sure about that.but i will think about it.

person 12: will you have BTS on one of your VLIVE episodes?we are dying for more content with them.

me: hahaha.sure.tell me what to do on weverse and i will try to organise it

at one point i remember waiting for the twentieth person who was getting her post it note check out by staff members and some fan who was seated shouted" marry me".i was fairly startled and i nearly fell of my chair but i replied with " we are already with each other for life.we dont need the law to love each other eternally."

 at around 4:55pm, the fan meeting was over and i headed straight to the soundcheck.i performed three songs.at soundcheck we dont permit phones but every now and again i catch a few people with their phones.once i finished my last song i ran round the outline of the stag and highfived everyone.