chpt 1)blackpink's comeback

DIAMOND POV

ugh... i haven't recorded all the songs for my comeback.i should include some of my favourite producers...oh well. i should go home. its 9 pm.

Diamond:(calling david) hey David could you prepare one of the cars downstairs so i can go home

David: sure, it will be ready in about 15 mins.oh yeah, i wanted to ask you what you think about black pinks comeback.

Diamond : its been released.damn it yg didn't send it to me as he promised yesterday

David: you should check it out.

Diamond okay, get the car ready for 9:30 then please

David:sure no problem, but there are quite a few of your fans waiting outside your house.

Diamond: i am aware,your team sent me the pictures on our security group chat.

David: how are you going to go home?

Diamond: ill have to ask them to respectfully move out the way for the gate to open.

David: Yeah like that works.

Diamond: i signed up for this life.i have to go along with all the negatives as well.

David: why don't you just move houses?

Diamond: Again?

David: or build yourself your own house and other ones for trainees and your artists with lots of security measures?

Diamond: that will cause me too lose a lot of time and its hard to find such a big area.

David: but honestly think about it, it would benefit you more.

Diamond: Hyung, i will look into the idea.

David: sure, ill go get the car ready. one last thing before we go, RM wanted you to record a demo for the new album.

Diamond: tell him to come up in 15 mins

David: sure, once the car is ready i will come up as well.

Diamond: sure.bye for now then.

David: bye(ends call)

Damn a new comeback, after 50 years, i know it is a marketing strategy though.

Right lets find it on youtube

should i congratulate them... its too late to call them.ill just post it on my story and call YG.

Diamond: (calling YG) hey.

YG: hello

Diamond: well congratulation on the long awaited comeback

YG: thank you, what do you think?

Diamond: its great

YG: no honestly, what do i need to improve on?

Diamond: their dancing capabilities improved.The song itself is somewhat generic but it will do well .I think it will get possibly 7 or more wins and all kill on the charts.Honestly black pink are amazing for artists who have debuted 2 years ago and only have 5 songs, they hold so many records.They will make more records, don't worry.it gives me a lot of 2NE1 vibes.i listen to the whole album later and give  you my opinion on the other songs rest.