16

What does home mean?

Is that the place where you are being clothed, can eat and sleep?

Is it feeling the comfort, serenity, and warmth?

Is home a place or the people?

If it is the first one, then Jin will call the huge and tall mansion in front of him, home.

If it's the second one, then Jin will say that his home were his friends and you.

He snapped out of his thoughts when the double door of the mansion opened.

A man and a woman was revealed, wearing branded clothes and luxurious jewelries.

Their eyes staring right into him, their postures screams professionalism.

His own parents were the exact reason why he left and decided to teach on a hidden place.

And now, he went back just to let them know that he's still alive.

"Son."

His mother walked towards him and before she could lay a finger on Jin, he bowed.

"I'm back."

"You looked more handsome, my son." Mr. Kim said with a proud smile on his face.

Jin knew that his father was proud because he can finally boast again to everyone that his son is good-looking.

"Let's go inside and eat."

They went inside as the huge chandelier greeted Jin and he felt irritated on how shiny it was.

He frowned at the number of maids on the side when they entered the dining room.

A butler pulled a chair for him, its feet and armrest was made of gold.

If he's still young and naive, he would probably enjoy the sight because he felt like a prince.

But now, a young and grown up man, he wasn't happy.

He took a seat, his mother sitting across him, while his father in the middle.

The maids began to serve different types of dishes as Mr. Kim turned to his son.

"Son, I know you knew how important the business to us, right?"

Jin frowned, "Important to you."

His father cleared his throat, "You knew that right?"

He nodded and leaned against his seat, "Yeah and what about it?"

Mr. Kim was starting to feel annoyed because of the lack of elegance and professionalism Jin was acting.

"We decided to merge with a huge company, just like ours. And you are the key for that plan to work."

Jin couldn't understand what his father was trying to say, "Just go straight to the point."

His mother gave him a look and he just shrugged.

"You're going to marry the daughter of the owner of that company."

Jin's eyes widened in disbelief as he processed what his father have said.

Then he laughed, the sound of a windshield being wiped echoed in the whole dining room.

He wipes the tears that managed to escape his eyes, "Come on, dad! You knew that you can't make me do that!" He said in between his chuckles.

His mother gave him an unamused look while his father glared at him, "Well, I will make you do that."

Jin stood up and fixed his coat, "Coming here is a mistake. See you when I see you."

He began to make his way towards the door when his father's voice echoed in the whole room.

"Who do you think you are?! Is that what you've learned in that castle?!"

"Yes. They taught me that assets are temporary while real love, happiness and comfort is permanent."

He answered without hesitation and went out.

*

"Jin?"

"Hi."

Jin rubbed his nape sheepishly while standing in front of you.

He followed you in the convenient store because when he went to your house, you were going out so he followed you.

"Can you... Give me company?"

You frowned with his request, "Don't worry, we will be back before night comes."

You slowly nodded which made him smile wide, you were surprised when he suddenly stopped in front of a car.

"That's yours?" You asked while pointing on it.

Jin opened the door on the front seat while looking at you, "Yeah. Get in."

You couldn't help but get excited and remembered what you've done before.

Well, you rode a car back then but the toy one and when you rode on it, it crashed because its too small to carry your ass.

"Where are we going?" You asked when you got in.

"The place where I feel peace."

After 30 minutes drive, the car finally stopped, you didn't wait for Jin and stepped out.

Your eyes widened at the sight you were out of the city and from your place, you can see the tall buildings on your city.

Trees were surrounding you and there are grasses on the ground that will tickle your feet when you remove your shoes.

"Let's go?"

You looked at Jin who's offering his hand in front of you.

Smiling, you placed your small hand on his big ones as he lead you under a tree which was facing the city.

"How did you know this place?" You asked and sat down as he did the same.

"I left our house years ago because I couldn't handle my parent's arrogance and how they control me. I found this place before entering the castle, from then on, I always visit this place when I have the chance."

You stared at Jin and scanned his flawless side profile, "Did you visit them?"

He let out a small smile and nodded, "But we ended up fighting because my father wants me to marry his business partner's daughter."

Your eyes widened and felt glad that you joined him today.

He looked at you and smiled, you watch him grab your hand and brought it near his lips as he planted a kiss on your knuckles.

"You know, you're so beautiful."

You stared onto each other's eyes, his eyes were full of sincerity.

"And I'm handsome."

The romantic atmosphere suddenly disappeared as you rolled your eyes which made him chuckled.

You were about to turn away when he trapped your face in between his hands and made you face him.

"That's why we're good for each other,"

You gasped when he pecked your lips, "So let's fall in love."

Then he fully claimed your lips, expressing his feelings through the heart-warming kiss.