28

"This will be dangerous for you."

You gulped and waited for what they will say next.

"You have to give three drops of blood on the barrier but since the curse was there for too long, it will take your strength."

Your heart was beating too fast and your hands were trembling so Yoongi held it.

"And worst, it might take your life."

You took a deep breath, "What will happen if I'm not going to do it?"

Mrs. Kim glanced at Yoongi, "He, along with your friends will disappear because you have a friend who's stay in the castle was nearing to 14th year later on sunrise."

You winced when your mother began to treat your injured leg while your father treat Yoongi's injury.

"What? Who?" Yoongi asked.

"Namjoon. He's already there for 13 years and later, his stay will turn 14. That was included in the curse that on the 14th year of a person's stay in the castle, he will disappear along with the rest except to the only girl."

You looked at the clock, 1 hour and a half before sunrise.

"We have to go." You said and stood up, Yoongi did the same.

"Take care." You gave your parents a nod and exited the house.

But suddenly, the spider that was chasing you earlier appeared, blocking your way out.

Its four eyes stared at the two of you then it screamed, but before it could attack you, an axe hit its eyes.

"Exit through the back door and here," Your father threw a key on Yoongi, "Take my car!"

He nodded and catched the key before dragging you with him.

You two went in as Yoongi started the engine and immediately drove out from the garage, you can hear the wheels screeching.

"Y/n, when you do the blood offering, you better live for me, for us."

You turned to look at him who's gripping the wheel tightly to the point that his knuckles turned white.

"I can't promise that, Yoongi."

"You should!"

You flinched when he suddenly raised his voice but you knew that he was just frustrated.

"I'm sorry." His expression softened and glanced at you.

But it was replaced by a fierce expression when a gigantic lizard jumped from behind to the front.

It stopped and waited for the car to get closer.

"Yoongi." You called when he's not stopping.

"Hold on tight, Y/n." He adjusted the gear and drove faster.

He targeted the lizard's foot, your forehead almost hit the dashboard when the car collided with the creature's foot.

The lizard stumbled as the vehicle sucesfully passed through.

You two finally arrived and stepped out from the car.

While inside the cave, Yoongi suddenly fell and another creature tackled him to the ground.

He kicked its stomach as it flew in the air and hit the ceiling of the cave and lost consciousness.

You helped him stand up but he suddenly coughed out blood.

"Yoongi!"

He got stabbed by the monster and that's when he saw the unconscious creature holding a knife.

"G-go! I-i can survive this and I don't want to disappear with the others." He chuckled, his teeth was covered with blood.

Tears formed in your eyes as you shake your head, "N-no!"

"Remember when we f-first met? When you k-kicked my dog? I never thought I-i will love you like this... A-anyway, I told you that you have to pay for kicking Holy someday, r-right? This is it, go and you're paid." He was smiling while talking the whole time which made you cry harder.

You didn't know what had gotten into you as you pressed your lips against his, not caring even if there's blood on his lips.

You felt him smile in between the kiss as he pushed you gently.

"Go."

And you ran.

*

Y

angyang felt like he lost all of his energy inside him.

Jungkook gasped and coughed a bit, he was panting like all he had done was to run.

"Jungkookie!"

Jimin threw himself on the youngest and hugged him.

"O-ouch! You're choking me!"

The elder immediately let go of him and smiled, "Sorry!"

He turned towards the weak Yangyang, "Thanks."

The other gave him a nod as he slowly stood up, "We have to get out of here and go back to the castle."

"Wait, where's Yeri?" Hoseok asked while wiping the sweat on his chin.

"I killed her." They looked at Yangyang who said it so casually.

A moment of silence before Namjoon cleared his throat.

"Let's get out of here." They left the ugly place and began walking back to the castle.

They stopped when they noticed a familiar figure standing in front of the castle.

"Y/n?" Jin said, unsure as he squinted his eyes, "Y/n!"

They ran towards you, "Where's Yoongi hyung?" Hoseok asked.

That's when they noticed your swollen eyes, "H-he's in there! Please help him."

"Hoseok, Jin," The two mentioned names looked at Namjoon. "Let's get him."

They entered the cave that leads to the exit.

"What happened?" Jimin asked softly.

You took a deep breath, eyes were filled with determination.

You looked at Yangyang who's quietly staring at you and he looks like he knew what you're about to do.

"Take them away."

Their eyes widened on what you've said as they tried to get out from Yangyang's grip.

"No! What are you doing?!" Taehyung yelled and they were dragged away from where you are.

"Yangyang!" Jimin yelled, his voice was higher than usual.

Yangyang tied them around a tree and confiscated their weapons.

"You f*cker!" Jungkook hissed and glared at the other who didn't even flinched.

"Trust me." The trio went silent when you said those words.

You took out a small knife and put it near your palm which froze the three.

"Y/n! No!"

And you pressed the blade against your palm.