22

Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok were left in the castle while the others went out to get some planks.

And now, the three of them were cleaning the floor because of the pieces of glasses scattered around.

"I wanna know who sent that creature and hurt Y/n, I will rip his head immediately!"

Jimin said while clutching the broom in his hand tightly, his knuckles turning white.

"How did you know that person was a he?" Hoseok asked, raising a brow.

The other shrugged, "Just a hunch."

They continued to clean in silence until they're finally finished.

A knock resounded as the three looked at each other, "I'll open it." Taehyung said and walked towards the main door.

He swung it open and his eyes widened at the girl with a pale face, trembling and chapped lips, eyes pleading for help and drenched body.

"H-help... I'm lost." She said with the softest voice while hugging herself.

Jimin and Hoseok appeared and their eyes widened at the sight too.

"C-come in." He opened the door widely and let the girl in.

They lead her to the sofa, "What's your name?" Hoseok asked softly.

"Y-yeri."

"What happened to you?" Taehyung asked while handing her a cup of tepid water.

She bowed slightly before taking it, "M-my friends and I went here to camp but while having an activity, someone pushed me and I got lost."

Then she took a sip with her hands still trembling a bit.

"We will help you, don't worry." Jimin said and smiled a bit, but not the same smile that he gives you.

Yeri smiled, "Thank you."

There was a knock from the back door as Jimin left to open it.

Then Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi entered, Hoseok and Taehyung were shocked at their hyung who knocked out unconscious.

They asked questions and gave Yeri a look before walking up to the stairs and brought the eldest to his room.

*

You woke up and felt like your head was spinning as you sat up.

You frowned and tried to remember what happened then everything poured to your mind.

You immediately stood up to check on others, you went out from your room and headed towards the stairs.

But before you could step down, you heard someone shrieked on the other hallway.

You rushed towards the direction where the shriek came from and found yourself opening the door of Jin's room.

You're about to mutter his name when you found him hugging an unfamiliar girl.

Your eyes were wide like an owl's.

"WHO ARE YOU?!"

Jin yelled and pushed the girl off from his bed causing for her to fell on the floor with a thud.

Her eyes were wide while staring at him in disbelief.