26

"Guys, hurry up."

Namjoon said while waiting for his friends to step out from the castle.

They were wearing the bracelets and have their own weapons.

Namjoon was holding an axe, Jin was holding two knives, Yoongi was holding a bat, a hammer for Hoseok, who was a bit struggling and terrified.

A brass knuckles for Jimin, a bat for Taehyung too and a revolver for Jungkook.

"Jungkook, you sure you can handle that revolver?" Namjoon asked, worried for the youngest.

Jungkook smirked and even spun it, "Of course, hyung."

"Now, bring us to that tree, Jin hyung." The principal said after closing the back door

Before they could start their journey, a voice resounded.

"Wait for me."

They cocked their heads to where the voice came from.

"Yangyang?"

He walked towards the group, he was holding a spear as his weapon.

They just stared at the guy who raised a brow at them, "What? I know Yeri's weakness."

They all frowned in unison which creeped Yangyang out.

"Who really are you?" Jin asked.

Yangyang smiled, "I'm Yangyang and I came from the witch's bloodline, that's why I can leave the castle without being chased by those ugly monsters."

They were all surprised and that's how everything pieced together, why he knew about the monsters and Yeri's weakness.

"You delivered a letter to Y/n, right? Does that mean her parents knew?" Yoongi asked which surprised them because he's always uninterested with things.

Yangyang nodded, "Now, we have to save her. Let's go before its too late."

They nodded as he lead the way, they were silent while walking in the middle of the forest with the moon shining brightly but there were no stars.

After a long walk, they finally arrived, "We're here."

They stared at the weird and creepy looking tree in front.

"Let's go." Namjoon was scared but he's determined to save you.

Yangyang nodded and went behind the tree then the eldest disappeared.

Jin cleared his throat and does what exactly the former did.

His eyes widened when he appeared next to Yangyang and in an entire unfamiliar place.

Soon, the others appeared and they were also shocked and scared at the same time.

They went out from hiding behind a tree and their eyes widened at the sight.

You were tied on a tree with ugly creatures surrounding you, fire was crawling up to you but you weren't reacting.

Your face was blank which scared the boys.

"Let's go and kick their asses before Y/n get burnt." Yoongi said and ran towards the creatures.

Yeri's eyes widened when the boys suddenly appeared and everything was in chaos as she abruptly stood up.

What surprised her even more was a familiar figure, her heart quickened its pace even though she haven't seen his face yet.

"Yoongi! Get Y/n and bring her back to the castle to get the book then go to my mom!" Namjoon commanded while swaying his axe around.