Epilogue

Blood seeped out from your palm as it dropped on the barrier.

It lit up with blue as the ground began to shake violently.

Monsters appeared out of nowhere and began to walk towards the boys and totally ignoring your presence.

A glass dome surrounded the trio and Yangyang as the elders came and their eyes widened when they were suddenly surrounded by a glass dome as well. Preventing the monsters from hurting them.

"Y/n!"

Your eyes turned white as you fell on your knees, feeling like the barrier was sucking all of your energy.

You were losing control over your own body and suddenly, you coughed out blood which made everyone worried.

The boys were banging their fists against the glass dome but it was no use.

The sun has risen and the boys gasped when they saw their own hands slowly fading.

"N-no!" Yoongi yelled despite of his injury.

"W-what's happening?!" Jimin yelled in panic.

"On the curse, it was said that if one of the guys who lives in the castle stays there for 13 years, on his 14th year, he will disappear along with the other guys except to the only girl." The former explained.

"Then what is Y/n doing?!" Hoseok yelled.

"It was a ritual to save us because Namjoon's stay here will be his 14th year if the sun rises."

Namjoon was confused because he never heard of that before as he looked at the sun rising along with their lower bodies fading.

And this made Jimin and Hoseok scream, "My body is gone!" They both yelled in unison with their panic voice.

"Calm down! We should trust Y/n!" Jin said even though he was panicking inside as well.

You were still shaking and you're slowly losing consciousness because you couldn't handle the pain anymore like you were being electrocuted.

Before you could lose consciousness, you heard the shattering of the barrier and growls of the monsters as you closed your eyes.

The barrier shattered but there were no glasses as the dome that locked the others popped.

They all ran towards you in worry even though their knees were wobbling.

Their bodies returned as well.

"Let me heal her!" Yangyang said and pushed those who were trying to reach for you.

He knelt down beside you and held your hand as he took in deep breaths.

A light appeared which almost blinded the boys if they didn't cover their eyes.

When it disappeared, they removed their hands away from their eyes.

You weren't bleeding anymore and was just sleeping. They all let out a sigh of relief.

"Let's bring her home."

*

Y

ou stared on your reflection on the mirror in front.

The tips of your hair was curled and you didn't know where you got the color blue on some strands of your hair.

You raised your hand to touch it and twirled it around your finger.

Then a knock resounded in your room.

"Y/n! We have to go or we will be late."

You heard your mother from the other side.