17

Jungkook covered his ears with a pillow when he heard the door of his room opened with his mother barging in and squealing like a teenager.

"Son! Jungkook! Get up, you punk."

He groaned and sat up with an annoyed expression that he could show.

But, his mother ignored his expression and flashed a bunny smile which he inherited.

"We're going on a trip, son! You can use your camera again and take pictures of good sceneries!"

That lit up Jungkook's mood and his annoyed expression faded, replaced by a happy grin.

"I should get ready then!"

His mother nodded and kissed his head before leaving.

He immediately took a bath and wore comfortable but stylish clothes before hurriedly prepared his camera.

After that, he put it in a bag and brought it with him as he went out from his room.

"Ready?"

His father asked when he entered the living room, he nodded as they went out and entered the car.

"Son, do you have a girlfriend?"

Mrs. Jeon asked out of the blue, Jungkook looked up from his camera.

"Uhh," he felt his cheeks flushed and his mother didn't fail to notice.

"Aww, look Daddy, our Jungkookie is blushing! He's grown up now."

His mother cooed while his father smirked and glanced at him through the rear mirror.

Jungkook blushed even more and brought his attention back to his camera and checked the photos he captures back then.

He stopped on a photo of the sea, he remembered that he captured it when they rode a cruise ship.

He continued to look at the photos and stopped when he saw a familiar girl leaning on the railings with her arms on it.

Jugkook remembered capturing those random people dancing  slowly on that cruise ship and he accidentally captures a girl.

He zoomed in to the girl and his eyes widened when he recognised that the girl was you.

Your hair was shorter in the photo and you have a neutral expression while staring at the couples dancing.

Jungkook's heart quickened its pace when a scene crossed his mind.

The young boy Jungkook loves to take pictures and now, he's happily taking pictures of the couples dancing on the dance floor in the cruise ship that he was in.

He almost let go of his camera when two children accidentally bumped into him because they were running around.

He sighed and looked at his camera and saw that it was a bit blurry.

Adjusting the lens, his camera shot directed on a girl leaning against the railings with her arms resting on it.

Her expression was neutral while gazing at the couples in the dance floor.

Jungkook couldn't help but take a shot of the girl especially because of the sunset behind her.

But as soon as he clicked the capture button, the girl looked at him as his eyes widened and lowered his camera.

Their eyes met and the girl was frowning at him, when their eye contact was getting longer than five seconds.

The girl cocked her head to the right and smiled at him and Jungkook swore that he felt his heart skipped a beat in an unknown reason.

And now, all Jungkook could say was damn.

He knew you all along.

"Son, we're here."

Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts and put his camera inside the bag before exiting the car.

He looked around and realised that they were near the seashore.

"Why are we here?" He asked his parents.

"We're going to go fishing, you can walk around to capture pictures. I heard that there are good views around here."

Jungkook nodded, "I'll go around."

"Come back before sunset." He gave his mother a nod before turning away and began to look for a view to capture.

He spotted a bridge and immediately went there as he excitedly took a photo.

When he felt satisfied, he went down the bridge and walked towards the lake underneath.

He took a picture of the bridge with a lively tree on the side.

"Jungkook?"

His heart immediately reacted to the voice and it grew faster when he turned around and saw your shocked face and your small rounded lips.

"Y/n!"

You smiled and walked towards him, "You're here! That's nice, my parents were busy fishing. I have someone to hang out with."

Jungkook stared at you who's holding your phone, "Are you taking pictures too?"

You glanced at your phone and nodded as your gaze landed on his DSLR Camera.

"Woah!" He gulped when you moved closer to him, your head almost touching his chest. "Can I poke it?" You asked cutely, pointing on his camera that was resting on his chest.

Jungkook nervously nodded as you poked his camera, "This is expensive."

"Y-yeah."

"Let's walk around!"

"Y-yeah."

You chuckled and grabbed his wrist, Jungkook could imagine his cheeks flushed but had a shocked face on.

When he recovered, he pulled his wrist back which surprised you and you were more surprised (if that's possible) when he grabbed your hand instead.

He gave you a bunny grin, "Let's go."

He lead you to the seashore as you two walk in silence, if someone can see you, they will mistaken you as a couple.

"So, what do you think of Taehyung and Hoseok hyung?"

You frowned when he suddenly asked about his two hyungs but still chose to answer.

"They are good, why?"

Jungkook stopped walking and you did the same, "I..."

He was hesitating if telling you that he saw what happened was right.

"I saw you get kissed by my two hyungs."

Well, he didn't saw that Taehyung kissed you but he was sure.

Your eyes widened, "R-really..."

"I won't tell anyone..."

Your look up to him and smiled, "Thanks."

"In exchange..."

You raised a brow and waited for what he will say next.

"Kiss my lips too."