11

Days and months has passed, the awaited week is nearing where you guys will be finally free for a week.

"Namjoon, you better ask Mrs. Kim regarding this book. We've been looking for it for months now!"

Jin complained and leaned against his seat, exhausted.

"Yeah, yeah."

Namjoon answered while flipping through a book.

All of you were still trying your hardest to find the book and your only clue was what Yangyang have said.

You weren't sure with the riddle that Namjoon's mother had left so you're not sure if it was a clue.

"Take a break, guys!"

Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook entered the study room and they're wearing pink polka dots aprons.

"That looks perfect on the three of you!" Jin said proudly while standing up.

You, Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok were the only ones in the study room.

Yoongi? Well, he's sleeping since he's the one who searched last night.

The trio distributed the sandwiches that they made, "A perfect sandwich for a beautiful girl."

Then Jimin gave you a wink while Taehyung gave you a glass of juice.

You two haven't talked about the kiss and you think that he doesn't have any plan on explaining.

You were acting normally but deep inside, both were still bothered.

"Thanks." He gave you a smile and walk away.

The rest of the boys were watching the two of you, they noticed that you and Taehyung often make an eye contact longer than usual.

The four of you continued on searching with the trio playing around.

"My hair is long! It kept on blocking my sight! Can someone trim it?"

Jungkook complained while touching the strands of his hair that was covering his eyes.

Everyone's hair was longer now, most of them tie it with a rubber band.

"I can!" Jin volunteered, "Get a scissor."

*

"JIN HYUNG!"

Everyone in the room laughed while watching Jungkook chase the professor.

The results of the trimming with Jin– That's what the professor called it– was hilarious.

Jungkook's haircut looked like a coconut and now, he's holding the scissor and trying to get revenge with Jin.

You held onto your stomach while laughing heartily and you failed to notice how the rest (except Jin and Jungkook) were staring at you.

"Stay still, hyung!" Jungkook said, they're on the corner with the youngest hovering over Jin.

The professor had no choice but to let the other trim his hair too.

Jungkook began to laugh and rolled on the floor while clutching his stomach.

Everyone turned their heads on Jin, he has the same hair as Jungkook now– a coconut.

You shook your head, "Give me that scissor, I'll trim your hairs."

Jungkook passed the scissor to you as you called for Jimin, who's nervous while walking towards you.

"A-are you sure you won't mess this up?"

He asked while taking a seat in front of you.

You shrugged and smirked, "I don't know."

Jimin's small eyes widened, "Hold him!" You said, Taehyung and Jungkook pinning him on the chair.

"Hey!"

You leaned towards him and began to work on his hair.

Jimin stopped struggling and felt his breath hitched with how close you were.

The duo on his side slowly loosen their grips on him as they noticed the closeness.

Namjoon, Hoseok and Jin watched the two of you intently.

Everyone was silent while staring at you as you finished trimming Jimin's hair.

"Done!"

Hoseok handed Jimin a mirror as he looked at his reflection, "How can you trim it perfectly?" He asked while combing his bangs with his hand.

You shrugged and ruffled his hair, "Taehyung." You called and gestured him to sit down.

You continued on trimming their hairs and even fixed Jungkook's and Jin's.

The door of the room opened, Yoongi entering with his hair disheveled and rubbing his eyes.

"Yoongi," He immediately opened his eyes when he heard your voice. "Come here, I'll trim your hair."

He blinked at you before unhesitatingly sitting on the empty chair in front of you.

You leaned a little to him which shocked him.

"W-what are you doing?" He asked and realised how stupid it sounds.

You chuckled and didn't reply to his question, he was in awe with your smiling face closer to his.

*

After the trimming of hairs, everyone went out from the study room and minded their own businesses.

Jungkook was about to enter his room when his eyes landed on the hallway towards your room.

His grip on the knob tightened, he remembered you letting Hoseok and Taehyung in your room months ago and God knows what you did there with his hyungs.

He felt annoyed as he slammed the door of his room open and closed it, the frame in his room almost falling.

When dinner came, everyone was called and he's the last one to go down.

"Are you alright, Kook?" Taehyung asked when he entered the kitchen with a blank face.

He nodded and went to his seat, he kept on thinking if you're in a relationship with one of his hyungs.

Or you're in a relationship with the both of them.

He scoffed which made everyone look at him, "Jungkook?"

He brought his gaze on you when you muttered his name, his expression softened a bit.

"Are you alright?"

Jungkook bit his lip to stop himself from voicing out the questions in his head.

He couldn't understand himself why he's mad but he knew he has a crush on you.

But with the way he's acting right now, he can tell that his feelings for you was beyond the crush level.