06

"The definition of peace for us is where we find comfort and calmness, where you can reflect to yourself." You started before looking at Yoongi for him to continue.

He raised a brow and looked like he didn't get why you are looking at him with your eyes getting large.

After some seconds, Yoongi finally got your message, "To have peace, we have to resolve violence." He smirked and saw you frowning.

It wasn't in your report but he always does what he wanted.

Since you're a bit competitive, you didn't let his words affect you and raised your chin then smiled.

"There's no violence if there's no foul-mouthed. You see, chaos starts with words and once the words turn into something rude, violence will follow."

Yoongi's smirk was replaced with a scowl and you're now the one who's smirking in victory.

Jin and the rest were looking back and forth at the two of you, well you two were supposed to be in the same side but it looks like you two were taking your own path.

Professor Kim sighed as you two continued to fight for your own opinions.

"If no one's violent, no one will throw foul words!"

"If you just took care of your pet properly, it won't walk around and shock me, resulting for me to done something violent!"

"If you're just not a scared pussy with too much girly heart then you won't hurt my pet!"

"I am a girl!"

"Oh really? You don't look like one! My dog looks better than you!"

"Stop it." Jin said calmly and you two immediately stopped bickering because of the professor's foreign tone.

"Next reporters." He said and sighed, you couldn't help but feel guilty with how stressed Jin looked.

That's why you now ended in the kitchen, cleaning the ingredients and utensils you used with baking cupcakes while waiting for it to cool down.

You wanted to apologise to Jin, he's only handling seven students yet two of them were still giving him a headache.

After that, you grabbed a plate and placed three cupcakes with strawberry icing on it. Then, left the other seven inside the fridge.

You put a chocolate syrup on the cupcake before taking your apron off and washed your hands as you made your way to his room.

You took the opposite way from the hallway towards your room since Jin's room was here.

The right hallway consists of the office, your room, the entertainment room and the guest room.

While the left hallway consists of Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon and Jungkook's rooms.

Taehyung, Hoseok and Jimin's rooms were downstairs.

Namjoon said that the guest room used to be Jungkook's room but he moved out when you came, so you won't worry that there's a guy near your room.

You knocked on Jin's door and heard footsteps on the other side as the door swung open.

Jin wasn't wearing his glasses and he looked better without it, "Yes?" He asked, still formal.

You smiles and raised the plate you're holding, "Can I come in?"

He stared at the cupcakes and he clearly craved for it when he immediately opened the door and let you in.

"You made this?" He asked while taking the plate from your hands as he walked towards his table.

"Yeah." You answered while observing his room.

The floor was designed as woods, there's a hanging chair on the corner beside the glass window, it has vines as its design, there's a shelf above the headboard of the bed where small plants in pots were.

"You love nature?" You asked him and walked towards Jin as he gave you space beside him on the hanging chair.

"Yeah. I designed this room my own." He said proudly while munching the cupcake you baked.

"I apologise for the quarrel that Yoongi and I did earlier."

Jin chuckled on how formal you sounded and patted your shoulder, "That's nothing. Let's not bring up the school matters when we're not in the study room."

You nodded and watched him ate all of your cupcakes, "It's good." He commented after wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

"Thanks."

Silence surrounded the two of you before you decided to ask, "How long have you been here?"

"Uhm, 6 years?" He said, unsure.

Your eyes widened, "So you know everything about this place?"

He shook his head, "Almost. But, I'm sure there's more."

"What are you doing with those?" You asked and looked at the old looking books scattered on his table.

"I'm trying to look for the book or trying my luck if there will be a clue."

"I better start looking too," you said and stood up, "I'll leave now."

"Thanks for the food." You nodded and took the plate as you exited his room.

*

Y

ou felt hungry in the middle of the night so you stood up and went to the kitchen.

You froze when you saw a figure standing in front of the fridge and eating the cupcake you baked.

"Who are you?!"

The guy immediately looked at you with his eyes widened, "Oh?" He tilted his head and smiled.

"I thought your name was already beautiful, I didn't expect that the owner of the name is more beautiful."

You frowned, "Who are you?"

"I'm Yangyang! Your parents sent you a letter." He took a white envelope out from his pocket and handed it to you.

"How did you know this place?" You asked while staring at the envelope.

"I used to study here."

Your eyes widened and looked at him, "How long?"

He paused and thought for a while, "5 months."

"F-five months? I thought you'll die here until the rightful girl isn't coming?"

He smiled and began to walk towards the back door here in the kitchen, "Hurry up, everything has its limitations."

Before you could ask him what he meant, he already left.

You stared at the envelope in your hands and opened it to read the letter.

Your eyes watered in frustration while reading the letter that your Father obviously wrote.

Y/n,

Please don't get mad at us, this is for your sake and just follow the rule.

You couldn't finish reading it because you felt like exploding, they didn't even ask if you're okay and immediately asked you to don't get mad at them.

You're scared.

It feels like you were thrown on a lion's den.

They sent you to an unknown place with seven strangers and you're not sure if they have good intentions.

You snapped out of your thoughts when you realised that you're standing outside the castle under the moonlight.

And this time, you unconsciously throw yourself into the lion's den.