•Thirty-Three•

*WARNING: brief mention of rape* (Nothing graphic, but if the topic makes you uncomfortable, I would fast forward past the section)
•••••••••••••
September 20, 2018
Thursday, 2:20 PM
•••••••••••••

"Please pick up..." Nia said to herself in tears.

"Hello?"

"CHRIS THANK GOD, I DIDN'T THINK YOU WOULD ANSWER ME!" Nia said crying.

"Nia? What's wrong?"
~~~~~
"And so I told her...the beach is down there..." Sebastian says causing him and the group he had been with to erupt with laughter. Sebastian has been at a bar with Chris, Anthony and a few other members of the Avengers: Endgame cast. The guys had all still been uncontrollably laughing at hearing Anthony and Sebastian explain their inside joke to the group.

"Is someone's phone ringing?" Anthony asks looking around.

"Oh it's mine!" Chris says laughing.

"Uh-Oh, his woman Celeste is calling!" Mackie says causing all the guys to lose their minds.

"Celeste is working. I don't think it's her...probably an agent." He said shrugging and looking to see who it was. When the caller ID read 'Nia' his heart sunk. Nia never called him unless something was horribly wrong.

"Uh...I'll be back guys, this is pretty important."

"Who is it?" Sebastian asks as Chris is quick to dodge the question and go to stand outside of the front of the bar.

"Hello?" Chris asks into the phone.

"CHRIS THANK GOD, I DIDN'T THINK YOU WOULD ANSWER ME!" Nia said crying.

"Nia? What's wrong?"

"Chris, I-I need help...I really n-n-need to talk with s-s-"

"Nia...calm down...what's wrong? I know you'd never call unless it was something serious..." he says. "Talk to me, I'm here for you..."

"You know how I told you about Stephan?" She asked.

"Yeah...what about him? I thought you kicked him out?" Chris asked.

"I did, but then he was all nice to me and I let him back in like a dumbass..." Nia explains.

"So...you made amends with him?"

"I-I did and everything went to complete shit and he still hits me every damn day of my life and I just need to talk to Sebastian about it..."

"Well why don't you just text him?"

"He changed his number Chris."

"I swore he had the same phone number. He rarely changes his number..."

"CHRIS YOU AND I BOTH KNOW HE CHANGED IT!" Nia yelled one frustration. "I texted his number twenty minutes ago and whoever responded claimed he wasn't Seb...he changed his damn phone number on me, and I need to talk to him...please help me Chris!" Nia said getting more upset by the second.

"Hey man whats going on?" Sebastian asks sneaking up on Chris. Chris turned around and his eyes widened at seeing Sebastian right behind him.

"Hold on Mom..." Chris says. Sliding the phone in his back pocket.

"Y-Yeah...everything's good man, why do you ask?"

"You're acting weird Chris..."

"How so?"

"Well first of all, you love your mom." Sebastian says folding his arms. "You would never put her on hold to talk to me..."

"Okay, what's your point?"