•Forty-Three•

•••••••••••••
January 4, 2019
Friday
7:00 PM
*6 Weeks*
•••••••••••••

"Okay...Ravioli is ready..." Nia says to herself as she gets ready to drain the pasta into the strainer in the sink. She invited Sebastian over for dinner so she could finally tell him the news.

To say that Nia was nervous about everything was a complete understatement, but she knew it was something that had to be done.

"Everything smells amazing babe, Thank you for dinner."

"Anytime Sebs, Anytime."

"How did I get so lucky with you?" He says hugging her from behind, and kissing her neck.

"I think it's safe for me to ask the same question. I'm glad we found each other." Nia says giving Sebastian a kiss on the lips. Nia was careful to pour the raviolis back into the pot and was sure to add the sauce before stirring it up.

"What's the occasion for dinner tonight?" He asks.

"Can I just make my hubby a special dinner once in a while without questions being asked?" Nia replies with a chuckle.

"Wow...Sassy much?" Sebastian replies with a small smirk. "There's gotta be some kind of occasion..."

"Would you just stop asking me questions and be amazed please?" Nia says taking Sebastian's hand, guiding him to the small dining room table. "You stay right here, I need to use the bathroom really fast."

"Okay baby, take your time." He says with a smile before Nia disappears into the hallway bathroom, and closes the door behind her. She took a deep breath and took a long look at herself in the mirror. She then looked down at her small bump.

It wasn't big enough to be noticed through her clothes yet, but now she could tell that she was starting to show.

"You're starting to get so big already...I hope your daddy will be just as excited as I am." Nia whispers to the bump. Long before the dinner reveal Nia had planned, she did some thinking and looking things up online, and figured out a clever way to break the news to Sebastian. She was going to start dropping the hints after the two of them ate dinner.

She thought it would be clever to leave a small hint before giving herself away. After dinner she planned on having Sebastian go with her to take Duke out for a walk, and she even put a special bandana on Duke just to see if he would notice it while putting the dog's leash on.