•Twenty-Two•

•••••••••••••
Friday
12:14 PM
•••••••••••••

"Okay sis, okay..."

"What? What's going on?" Nia asks Celeste who had been staring at her phone for the majority of their lunch hour.

"I see you just out here making headlines boo!" She said laughing. "Listen to this one...'Sebastian Stan and mystery girl creating sparks on the fourth'..."

"Let me see that..." Nia said rolling her eyes as Celeste showed her the article on the phone. Nia smiled at the photo that was captured of her and Sebastian making out on Wednesday night.

"This ain't nothing new, we've kissed before, except this time the whole planet knows about it." Nia says shrugging. "What else does it say?"

"Hold on sis, I just clicked on it..." after a few moments of waiting Celeste began reading a portion of the article to Nia out loud.

"It's says, 'Sebastian Stan has been spotted for the third time this month with the anonymous mystery girl out in public and the pair have been caught in Central Park sharing a steamy kiss while watching the Independence Day fireworks. Judging by their connection, the real sparks flew when the two of them began locking lips. Sources still have no information on the mystery girl who has been hanging around Seb, maybe we'll find out soon?' Oooo girl, y'all was out here being fresh for the cameras."

"I think what makes it worse is I was the one who started it..."

"What? Okay Nia girl, let me find out you two are out here making babies...I wouldn't mind having a little White chocolate, Butterscotch, Mocha latte niece or nephew..."

"Celeste!"

"What? You're cute and he's cute...Y'all would make some cute lil coffee bean babies..." She squealed.

"Um sis...let's not forget you and Evans, y'all would have some cute Half n' half's..." Nia says causing the woman to roll her eyes.

"What's that face for?" Nia asked laughing.

"Ew sis no...that's not it."

"Celeste, what are you talking about? I thought you were feeling Evans?"

"Not anymore, we're not on speaking terms right now..." Celeste replies.

"Why, what happened?" Nia asks concerned. Celeste put up her finger as if to say 'hold on' and began vigorously scrolling and tapping on her phone screen before showing Nia a photograph taken of Chris walking the streets of Boston with another woman at his side.

"Wow...I totally wasn't expecting that from him..." Nia says shocked by Chris's actions. "Did you ask him what that was about?"

"Yep. I sent him the picture and everything. I'm about to show you the messages, hold on..." she says going to the messages before handing Nia the phone.

"Read these..."

"Okay..."

•••••••••••••
C-Celeste
E-Evans

•••••••••••••C-Celeste E-Evans