•Twenty-Eight•

•••••••••••••
Wednesday
2:07 PM
•••••••••••••

"You told her you Love her and she still managed to friend zone you? That's not even right man..."

"I know...You know, I honestly don't even know what to do anymore Mackie, I just don't know."

"Have you talked to her?" Anthony asks over the phone.

"Not since Sunday..." Sebastian says looking straight ahead at his wall.

"Wow man...I'm really sorry she's doing this to you, I know she meant a lot to you."

"She still does mean a lot to me...I wish I could understand why she's doing this." He says with a sigh.

"It sounds to me like she doesn't know what she wants..." Anthony says.

"She does..."

"Look man, I'm only going to say this as your friend...a woman who knows what she wants from a man won't leave...and you see all the shit that just happened with her and Chris...she probably needs time to get her life together. You need to stop blaming yourself for her decision." Anthony says.

"Wow Anthony...I cant believe I'm saying this, but I most likely needed to hear that..."

"Damn right you did Sebastian...while were filming Endgame, I say we should get out there, and see what other fish are in the sea for sexy Seabass." Mackie says making Sebastian gently smile.

"Okay..."

"That's What I'm talking about Seb, let me know how things go the next time you see Nia."

"That would be tomorrow...I told her I would bring her home from the hospital..." Sebastian sighs thinking about how Thursday was already close.

"Even after she dumped you?"

"Yeah..."

"I don't know what she was thinking, leaving you...You're a good man Sebastian, I can tell you care about her." Mackie says smiling.

"Yeah, I do."

•••••••••••••
3:00 PM
•••••••••••••

"Um Nia..." Celeste says leaning into the hospital room.

"What is it Celeste?" Nia asks. "Is something wrong?"

"Oh no, no, no...it's just, you have a visitor."

"I don't know why Seb is acting new, he knows he's allowed in here..."

"It's not Sebastian," Celeste says rolling her eyes. "It's Stephan Nia..."

"Okay..."

"Yeah..."

"Well let him in then. I honestly didn't think he would show up, I'm very surprised."

"I'm not...I'll let him know he can come up." Celeste sighs closing the door and leaving the room. Moments later Stephan entered Nia's hospital room.

"Nia Boston..."

"Stephan Davis...By the way, I'm not Boston anymore, I'm not with Derek anymore remember?"

"Right..so you're positive Derek didn't knock you out again?"

"You're an asshole..."