•Eleven•

*Check cast list for new Character addition*
•••••••••••••
Friday
12:04 PM
•••••••••••••

Nia managed to pick up a 3am shift today and she was lucky enough to be off of the clock by 12. That meant she was able to go home and finally unpack that last box that sat in her bedroom and she could even spend time with Duke. Much to her disappointment, she's only gotten to FaceTime with Sebastian once this week, but she tried not to let it bother her too much.

Sebastian was a famous celebrity with a life after all...

"Nia, Nia, Nia!" When Nia heard her name Celeste had been calling for her from up the hall.

"Hey boo, how are things going?" Nia asks giving the woman a hug.

"Girl...Chris Evans texted me this morning...why do I feel like you have something to do with this...I hope you didn't make me look desperate..."

"Surprise!" Nia says. "I ran into him at the dog park last night, and he asked about you first! Between you and I, he's got a real stiffy for brown girls on the low..." the two of them silently squealed to one another in excitement.

"What did he say?" Celeste asks excited about the whole situation in general.

"He said he was going to ask Sebastian to ask me for your phone number for him to have! He claims it's only to 'check-in' on you..." Nia said making air quotes. "But I'm positive he's really into you!"

"Nia...you're the best for hooking me up with your Boo thing's bestie!"

"Girl, you know I got your back! I just hope boo thing stops playing..." Nia says with a sigh. "I'm starting to worry...I've only been on FaceTime with him once this week and we haven't talked much since our date. At this point I have no clue when he'll be back, and I just hope he still likes me..."

"Girl...he does...obviously if he's talking about you to his friends, you're a real one to him. Try not to stress yourself out, he's probably just a horrible texter."

"True...I didn't think of that, but I hope he still likes me. Well, I'll see you later I got off early today and I'm ready to bounce." Nia says hugging Celeste.

"Alright Nia girl, thanks again for hooking me up! I'll catch you later."

•••••••••••••
2:45 PM
•••••••••••••

Nia had sat in front of the television watching more episodes of her show, 'Say Yes to the Dress' she was obsessed with the show although it was a constant reminder of how single she was. She felt her phone buzz beside her on the sofa and the text message ID "Sebastian😋🔥" flashed on screen. She rolled her eyes and decided to ignore him for a couple minutes.

Just then there was a knock on Nia's door and she furrowed her brows in confusion. She hadn't been expecting any guests. She looked through the peephole and smiled when she saw her sister Lauryn and her 5 month old niece Leanna, and immediately let the pair in.

"Lauryn, it's so good to see you guys! Come in, Come in!"

"Hi Lele, you're such a chunky girl now!" Nia said taking the baby off of her sister.

"Have a seat Lauryn, I'll grab you a bottle of water." Nia says running to the refrigerator to grab water for her surprise guest.

"What brings you here sis?"

"I just wanted to see how my baby sister was doing, I also thought that some Leanna snuggles could help."

"I missed my niecey..." Nia said hugging the baby to her chest.