Christmas Time

It was finally here. That magical day finally arrived. The girls and turtles were all asleep in the living room. Yes, they had a giant sleep over. It was all Mikey's idea. Master Splinter even stayed in there. The girls woke up around the same time.

(D/G) woke up with a delighted gasp. "Guys, it's Christmas!" She yelled to no one in particular. She looked around and saw the rest of the girls stirring in their sleep. "Wake up, wake up!" She whisper squealed.

The girls all sat up groggily and rubbing their eyes. As soon as the girls' brains switched on, the realization of Christmas set in.

"Oh my gosh!" (M/G) screeched. She tripped up to her feet and did a little dance. "Let's wake the guys up!" She commanded. All four girls went running forgetting that the turtles were right next to them. They tripped right over the large reptiles and were sent straight to the floor at the same time with a giant thud.

"You already did." Leo spoke gently with a grunt. "Merry Christmas to you all as well." He added with a sleepy smile. The girls blushed slightly at the sight of their dressed down turtles. It was rare that the girls saw them without their masks and all of their usual attire.

"Sweetheart, Presents, look!" (M/G) shouted as she shook her turtle and pointed to the tree.

"Santa came!" Mikey shouted, finally awakening Master Splinter. He noticed and felt a song of guilt. "Sorry Sensei." He said softly. Splinter only chuckled and looked at the tree briefly before walking into the kitchen to get a drink.

"Sweetheart, I want to give you your present." (R/G) said as she straddled herself across Raphael who was still laying down.

"Is this it? Cuz' I wouldn't mind waking up like this everyday." He responded with a smirk and moved his hands onto his girlfriend's thighs.

She gasped playfully. "You dirty little terrapin." She said sweetly. "C'mon Raph, let's go eat." She commanded as she pulled her turtle up. They walked to the kitchen where everyone was frantically looking for food.

"Pizza!" Mikey shouted as he pulled out a few boxes from the fridge.

"How'd I know?" (L/G) laughed as she hugged her turtle.

"Its only right." Mikey replied playfully as he began handing out slices. Everyone gladly took one and was nibbling on them until they heard faint meowing sounds. The girls looked at each other before squealing all the way into the living room to find the kitten. One of the boxes was moving. (D/G) checked the tag on the box and it had her name. Joyfully she opened it to reveal a little black kitten with a little turtle shell.

"Donnie! Oh my gosh! I-It's adorable!" She yelled happily and turned around to see everyone in their. Donnie had a huge smile on his face when his girlfriend ran straight into his arms.

"I found her near the Sacks estate. Must be an experiment." He replied sadly." She's a mutant as well"

"Well, you aren't in awful hands now. You're in mine, and I shall name you Katniss!" (D/G) said to her kitten.

"Of course." (R/G) giggled.

Donnie then went and picked up a gift from his girlfriend. It was a wooden little statue for desks that said 'world's greatest scientist'. His girlfriend also gave him a science book and a pair of new binoculars since Mikey had cracked the other pair. How? Let's just say he was mocking his brother and it ended badly.

Purple clad turtle and his girlfriend were cuddling on the couch when Mikey decided to open his presents. He wasn't exactly calm about it either. I mean who would be. Its Christmas. His girlfriend gave him a new skateboard with Hawaiian flowers on it and a new shell necklace.

"Dude, this is rad." He said with a huge smile. His girlfriend smiled wide. She was handed a small box and quickly opened it. It had a necklace with a pizza charm figure on it with, Her name was carved under the pizza slice. (M/G) layed on the floor laughing Her head off.

Mikey looked confused, yet amused at the same time. "Uuhh, Angel-?" He asked softly.

"This is so cute Mikey, it's just so you." His girlfriend finally responded and jumped on her boyfriend giving him a hug. They twirled around and continued laughing.

(R/G) and (L/G) both went next. They vigorously opened some wrapped gifts and squealed at what they got. Raphael gave his girlfriend a whole bunch of bath salts, and soaps she'd been wanting. Leo gave his girlfriend a giant Phantom of the Opera poster. Lets just say she almost died from excitement after opening it. The girls freaked out some more before they actually habe gifts to their boyfriends.

Leo opened his gift which was a necklace with the Japanese symbol for love engraved on it. Raphael was given a slightly bigger box. He opened it to reveal a large red knitted blanket with a turtle shell knitted into it.

"This is a symbol of our love." (L/G) said to her boyfriend as she hugged him.

"Its beautiful, just like you." Leo replied and gave her a kiss.

Raphael held up his blanket with a smile.

"I forgot you could knit. This is awesome." He said as he wrapped the blanket around you and him.

"Master Splinter, We all chipped in literally, to make you this." Donnie spoke as they all went to another room. Everyone picked up a large wooden statue and brought it back out to were Sensei was.

"I know you said you didn't want anything, but we couldn't help it." (M/G) smiled. They unveiled the statue to receive a gasp from their Sensei. It was him with his foot propped up on Shredder's helmet and a fierce look in his eyes while holding up a sword.

"My son's, and daughters, how did you make this?" Sensei asked as he wondered over to the wooden statue, admiring every detail.

"Well, it took a lot of work, secrets, and an extra amount of Donnie." (L/G) replied. Splinter laughed joyfully and was consumed in a group hug.

This Christmas was the best the girls and turrles had. Especially with Master Splinter. Everyone was so happy. The girls and their boyfriends were cuddled up on the couch watching Christmas movies. Preferbly Elf. They were at the part where he yelled 'Santa' and everyone looked at a blushing Mikey. Splinter was watching it as well, all curled up in a blanket. Katniss was purring away on Donnie's girlfriend.

"Merry Christmas everyone." Mikey said softly.

Well Merry Christmas everyone!!!! Joy to the world the Lord has come, Let Earth receive her king!!! I hope all of you enjoyed this chapter.