Shared Feelings

Leonardo

You had known the turtles for a while now. Three months. Lagetha had become a news reporter and continued to try to find more information on Ninja. With everything kind of calm, they decided to move back to the sewer. You and Leo had grown quite close actually. You had grown feelings for him and he grew feelings for you. You both knew it though.

"Hey (Y/N)?" Leo calls from the dojo.

"Yeah?" You answered.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked confidently.

"No" You answered with a smirk. There was a crash followed by an baffled looking Leo tripping out into the living room area.

"Dude, you got spanked." Mikey said smoothly.

Leo stood in the doorway dumbfounded.

"Rejection!!" Raph yelled with his hands in the air.

"Don't take it personally, Leo." Donnie added from the Lab.

"Why did you reject me?" Leo yelled in a high pitched voice.

"You didn't ask in a romantic way." You said and flipped your hair.

"O-oh, Well then, (Y/N), you're seriously the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and I really really really like you. Please be my girlfriend?" Leo stuttered.

"How could I say no." You said with a smile and hugged him.

Donatello

You guys had been getting closer. Ever since your parents divorced, you found comfort in Donnie. The police had somewhat looked into the sewer but found nothing. The search ended, enabling the turtles to move back in. You had been hanging out there a lot. You and Donnie had gone on a few dates, but you wanted more than just to be his date. You pouted in the dojo where Leo was meditating.

"Psst" came a sound. You looked around and spotted Donnie. You smiled and walked up to him. He grabbed you and took you to his Lab.

"What'cha doin there Donnie boy?" You asked awkwardly.

"Well, I wanted to tell you something without the others hearing." He stated with a slight smile.

"Oh?" You asked and crossed your arms.

"Wanna go on a date?" He asked. You grew very irritated.

"No." You said flatly and walked out with your arms still crossed. You felt slightly guilty for just leaving him there but you felt the urge to leave. You were making your way to the outside When someone grabbed you. You were about to scream until you felt the familiar hand on you.

"Donnie, what are yo-" he started

"(Y/N) Why did you leave like that?" He asked and pouted.

"I-I just don't want to keep going on dates." You said with a pouty look.

"O-Oh" he said and slowly put you down.

"I wanna be more than just your date, Donnie. I really, really like you and you don't seem to notice." You blurted out. His eyes widened. He smiled.

"(Y/N), I had no idea.."He said quietly. You looked at the ground. It was silent. "Be my girlfriend." Donnie commanded. You looked up at him and smiled.

"I've been waiting for like ever, for you to ask." You whined as you gave him a tight hug.

Raphael

You had finally earned the guys trust back. The NYPD didn't find anything and concluded it to be a prank. The turtles were able to move back to their home. You and Raph had gotten unusually close. You guys picked on each other a lot but it was in a caring way.

"Raph?" You asked with your head in his lap. He looked down at you with a smile.

"Why do you always chew on a toothpick?" You asked. He looked at you weirdly.

"Cuz it's what I do, w-why do you always steal my sais? " he asked with a devious smirk. You sat up with an offended expression.

"Anymore questions?" He asked.

"Yes, why haven't you asked me to be your girlfriend yet, we've been dating for a while." You sat up and crossed your arms.

"Hmm, never thought of it." He said as he poked his chin. You gasped popped his head.

"I'm kiddin' Just chill. (Y/N), Will you be my girlfriend? " He asked.

"Bout time." You said and grinned at him.

"Now, about my sais, why does one have peanut butter on it?" He asked as he got closer to you who's now cornered between him and the couch.

"I-I uh, I wouldn't know." You said as you stared into his eyes.

"Really?" He asked cynically

"U-uh, comin' Donnie!" You shouted as you attempted to get away, which only got you thrown back on the couch.

"I didn't hear anyone call you." Raph growled.

"(Y/N)!" Mikey yelled. You shot straight up and ran into the kitchen area.

"Yeah?" You asked.

"Nothin' Just saving you from the wrath or Raph." He said as he stuffed his face with cheese.

"Thanks dude." You said and gave him a pat on the shoulder.

Michelangelo

You and the turtles became such close friends. You and Mikey had been seeing each other a lot. They moved back into the sewer after the cops ruled out your mom was crazy. Mikey had asked you out on a date and you happily accepted, although you were tired of being his date. You wanted a relationship. You didn't know how to go about it though so you just sat and thought.

"(Y/N)?" Mikey asked as he paused his video game. You looked up from your book and smiled at him. "Yes?"

"Okay, I really like you." He started out, now turning around to face you. He got situated on the floor in front of you. "Actually I like you a lot and I totally understand if you like run away screaming but (sigh) do you wanna be my girlfriend? " He asked quietly and then flinched. He opened an eye after not hearing you scream, only to see you smiling like an idiot.

"Oh heck yeah!" You shouted and attacked him to the floor with a hug.

Alright guys. I'm going to break up the chapters again, possibly, maybe, I don't know.....but most likely. Well, I've got some more ideas soooo ima get to em'

-LikeATurtleDo