Your Period: Donnie

You were at a cafe in NY, just sitting and reading about Sea Turtles. You were sitting there thinking about mutant ninja sea turtles. Very interesting thought. You giggled to yourself until you felt something a little too warm and wet under you.

"Oh no." You thought out loud and closed your eyes. Knowing exactly what happend You quickly stood up and looked at your seat that was now a shade of red. You panicked and ran to the bathroom. There were no supplies there. Much to your dismay, when you left the bathroom you heard stickers and laughs behind you. It was a group of teen boys. You gasped from humiliation and ran out of the cafe. To save further embarrassment you decided to run back to the lair. When you entered the lair, You immediately began looking for Leo's girlfriend.

"(Y/N)!" You whisper yelled.

"In the room!" She called back. You quickly ran to her.

"Can I borrow a tampon?" You whispered.

"Sure." She said happy as she began rummaging around in a bag.

"You seriously need to keep track of your cycle." She said with a laugh.

"It's not funny, I got laughed at and humiliated by boys." You pouted.

"You were laughed at by who?" Came your boyfriends voice.

"Oh no." You groaned as Leo's girlfriend handed you the feminine product.

"Thanks." You said to Leo's girlfriend and pushed passed Donnie, who only followed you.

"You were around boys?" Donnie asked in a disbelieving tone. You were already upset about the catastrophe that happened at the cafe, you didn't need this.

"I was at the cafe, reading a book, t-then mother nature decided to screw me over in public." You whined as you covered your backside with your hands.

"What- Ohhh" he said as he finally realized what you were saying.

"Yeah, yeah Donnie, it's horrible." You said in a harsh tone. Donnie chuckled as he ushered you to the bathroom.

"Go clean up, then we can cuddle." He said in a soft tone. Minuets later, You came out to find Donnie on the couch with ice cream, and his usual breath taking smile. You walked over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"You sure know how to win a girl's heart." You said as you sat in his lap.