April O'Neil

Much to your (turtle boyfriend's) dismay...you decided to get a job. You wanted something to do and a reason to be out for a while. You were walking along the sidewalk and saw an antique store. You decided to enter and look around. There was lots of antiques, books, and everything imaginable.

"Hey, do you need help?" Asked a soft voice. You looked around and spotted a girl with short red hair, leather yellow jacket, gray shirt, jeans, and black boots.

"Oh, um, yeah actually, are you guys hiring?" You asked nervously as you rubbed your arm. The girl smiled at you.

"Yes actually. We have one more position opening up." She said.

"Whatever it is, ill take it." You said with a laugh.

"Well then, you're our new cashier." She said brightly but then furrowed her brow.

"I didn't get your name." She said softly.

"Oh, I'm (y/n)" You said and stuck out your hand to be shaken. The girl did the same and shook your hand.

"Well I'm, April O'Neil." She said with a huge smile.

"Nice meeting you April. " you replied and stepped back. She put her hands behind her back.

"You can start tomorrow. I'm actually about to close up." April said as she ushered you out. You chuckled slightly at her persistence.

"Sounds good to me, April, see you tomorrow." You said with a wave.

You ran straight to the sewers. Finally something to do.

April's POV

I watched as (y/n) went down a man hole. What? Does she live down there or something? I slowly walked over to the one She entered and looked down. I moved the cover and didn't see anything down there. It's not like I'm going to actually go down there. I walked back over to my car and got in.

~Dials phone~

Hmmm wonder who she's calling.

I'm going to get started on the next chapters.....

-LikeATurtleDo