Decorating and Shopping: Part 1

(L/G) = Leo's girl's name.

(R/G)= Raph's girl's name.

(D/G) = Donnie's girl's name.

(M/G)= Mikey's girl's name.

Just insert your name for whichever turtle you're with. Yeah, you guys get it! On with the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kay so who's coming with me to the mall?" (L/G)  asked as she walked in the lair hand in hand with her turtle.

"Me!" (D/G) and (M/G) yelled in unison.

"Eh, maybe another time." (R/G) responded as she cuddled against her turtle's arm.

"No, way. You're defiantly coming with us." (M/G) responded as she ran over and pulled her friend off of the couch. (R/G) in return scoffed.

"Not without us." Leo interjected firmly as he crossed his arms and leaned against the wall.

"Oh, no no no." (L/G) said as she shook her head and put a hand up. "Do you know what happened on Thanksgiving when I took the girls to Wal-Mart, we got banned for life. If you guys come with us to the mall, we're sure to get banned there as well." She added with an irritated sigh at the end.

"It was (R/G) fault!" (M/G) yelled suddenly.

"How was it my fault?!" She responded with an offended gasp and shoved (M/G)

"We're going or you four won't." Raphael growled as he stood up and joined everyone in their delightful protests.

"Going where?" Mikey askd as He and Donnie walked in, causing the girls to groan.

"Know what? Fine, whatever. You guys can go. Why don't you ask Master Splinter if He wants to come too?" (L/G) asked sarcastically as she put on her fluffy boots.

"Master Splinter!" Mikey shouted playfully.

"You guys gotta do something about all of this." (R/G) said as she motioned to the turtles shells and feet. "Not that we don't love it, it's just other people might find it a bit odd."

"Yes because only the shell and feet are noticeable." (D/G) giggled.

"You know what I meant." (R/G) sighed.

The turtles exited the the living room area and returned a few minuets later dressed in their disguises.

"Oh my gosh." (L/G) groaned as she rubbed her forehead.

"Yep, there's nothin suspicious about four 'men' in trench coats walking around." (D/G) said cynically.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe we had to leave our weapons at home. What if something happens!" Donnie said in his high pitched worried voice. "W-What if there are more guys with guns?" He squeaked.

"We are ninja, Donatello. Our weapon is everything that exists." Leo quoted with a smirk.

"Guys, look at the long green ropes hanging from the ceiling." Mikey said in awe.

"They aren't ropes Mikey, they are decor called greenery. Don't touch them." Leonardo commanded in a stern voice.

"Alright, (D/G), Leo, Donnie and I are going to the Christmas shop." (L/G) commanded.

"The rest of you- just be you. Sort of." She added before turning around and walking away with her group.

"I just had to be stuck with Mikey." Raphael grumbled and face palmed.